- Views 9,977
- Sales 65
What you get with this Hourlie
Social media is evolving at an incredible pace so tools and strategies are altering all the time. The primary objective of a social media marketing campaign is not just to stimulate the development of your business’s social platforms, but to drive traffic to your website.
My campaigns deliver economic value. KPI's are measured by analysing conversion rates, amplification rates, etc. I will always look at ways to magnify and amplify what I am doing by encouraging people to retweet & share, which may then persuade their friends to do the same, causing a “ripple” effect. I will identify where relevant conversation is happening & become involved within that conversation. I would build on this by pinpointing the best times to post so that the biggest audiences see your posts & to encourage the conversation to explode. I will be constantly evaluating strategies, going through elimination processes & thinking outside of the box. I would also keep in touch with all the latest tools & best practices, help you extend your reach as a brand, track keywords and click-throughs, DM followers, increase productivity, optimise social presence and amplify your reach and engagement. I would also analyse competitors, identify key influencers, engage with more prospects, generate better leads & build stronger relationships.
This Hourlie is to manage your social media for 5 DAYS & I will:
- Create a personalised aggressive growth strategy
- Creating content & posting 3 main posts on up to 4 accounts per day
- Aggressively interact with users, reply to messages & mentions and find relevant conversation to interact with.
- Actively target users I feel would be most interested in your business's offerings and follow and engage with them.
- Develop a final report so you can see what has been achieved
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A small brief about your business
- Your business's aims and objectives
- Your social media aims and objectives
- Your keywords
- Details regarding each of your social media profiles
- Details regarding your competitors social media profiles