Looking for a professional, who can provide all round support from ecommerce development, social media management, and general start-up advice?... well I may be your lady!
Web design...Read moreLooking for a professional, who can provide all round support from ecommerce development, social media management, and general start-up advice?... well I may be your lady!
Web design and development
• Custom HTML and CSS
• Visually engaging modern designs, with strong branding -UI
• Social media plugins and integration
• Custom changes to Shopify templates
• SEO, key word for home page and product descriptions
• Fully responsive, mobile optimised
• Install tracking pixels, and analytic tools
• Significant experience with re-branding and re-designs
• Easy, clean navigations- UX
• Copywriting if required
• Domain sourcing and hosting optional- or point to existing domain
• Set up Facebook and Instagram shop platforms
• Paypal and shopify payments integration or preferred payment gateway
• Submit website and sitemap to Google
• Install Google Analytics
• Install Facebook pixel
• Set up Facebook shop, Instagram business profile, ‘tap to shop’ feature
Set up Mailchimp if required, and connect to Shopify store. Set up GDPR compliant subscriber lists.
Please feel free to view some of my recent work;
How do I differ from other freelancers? I own and run my own successful online fashion brand. I built and grew this start-up business from the ground, with little capital/ investment. I have first hand experience of collaborations with influencers, and celebrities, managing social media accounts and organically growing followers whilst also utilising Facebook advertising to drive through sales and brand awareness. I have made all the costly mistakes, so you don’t have too! I’m here to pass on my knowledge and wisdom to other small business and start-ups, equipping you with the right tools and knowledge to propel your business into success during those tricky and vulnerable first years.
So I can talk the talk, but can I walk the walk….here are a few stats from my business (with all the evidence to back it up)
• Traffic in excess of 336,000
• Higher than Shopify average, abandoned cart recovery of11%, Shopify average 7%
• Higher than average website traffic. Traffic to my store is in the top 2% of stores that launched in the same week as mine.
• Lower cost per acquisition on Facebook advertising I have achieved is £2.18. (This is the amount spent on advertising, for each sale generated via this marketing medium.
• 24k organic Facebook followers
• 18.5k organic Instagram followers
• Feature in Vogue advertorial
• Feature in Daily Mail Fashion Finder (Towie’s Ferne Mccann & Chloe Khan)
• Sales…. Well I can’t include in my bio, but I am more than willing to share some stats if you contact me directly
When I assist a client, I take a holistic approach to any support I other, ensuring the end goal, ultimately aids website conversions/sales or brand awareness, and increases brand presence. This is something I pay particular attention too when building websites for clients, ensuring the site, is modern, easy to navigate, with a strong brand presence. `When working on projects, I provide insight not only as a freelancer, but also a business owner. I understand my clients needs, and listen carefully to ensure that this is incorporated and achieved in the end product.
When running a business it’s the little details, that can make a big difference, and I’m passionate about passing on my knowledge, with practical cost cutting, and effective tips to create a professional and functioning website and run an ecommerce brand on a small budget.
The benefits to purchasing my hourlie? You gain practical advice and knowledge from an existing business owner, with first hand experience of setting up and growing a successful start-up. If you have a small budget I can share practical tips, on how to make it go far. If you have no clue, where to begin, I can provide step-by-step guide on how to get started, but most of all I know how important every single penny you spend is…..”if it doesn’t make money, it doesn’t make sense!”
So this is how I can help;
• Importing, taxes, shipping, registering as an importer
• Company formation, the best structure to adopt for your business, eg sole trader, registering a limited company
• Wholesale contacts- for women’s fashion retailers
• Social media management – how to grow your following organically
• Social media set up
• Social media content- creating content on a budget
• Digital marketing , Facebook advertising, Google Ad words- set up effective campaigns,monitor and evaluate
• Web-design and development, Shopify ,Magento, Wordpress
• Social influencers, proven successful collaborations with influencers and celebrities both paid and free. Influencer details with a following ranging from 300k- 2.6m. Influencers who work, and influencers to stay clear of!
• Advice, guide and implement re-branding projects from logo redesign to web re-design and build. Advise on the best way to increase conversions on your website.
• Registering for VAT, when and how to register
• Recommend and implement the best apps/ plug-ins that I have proven success with increasing conversions and sales
• Arrange for your items to be gifted to UK celebrity stylists
• Practical tips on how to produce quality website content, at a fraction of the price
• Advise on additional platforms to sell your merchandise and increase revenue
• Plan, co-ordinate and implement cost effective London based photoshoots -black-book of professional contacts from models, MUAs, hairstylists, photographers and studios
• Recommendations on the best shipping service providers to use (UK based businesses), for domestic and international orders. A review of their service delivery, and pricing.
• Advice and guidance on where best to spend your capital, during launch stage ( from my personal experience) eg marketing, product, software, branding
• Branding advice
I am new to PPH, so if you require feedback/ reviews from previous clients, send me a message and I'll be more than happy to send this over.