- Views 169
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
In March 2016, Instagram threw the world a massive curveball by changing their sorting album from a chronological one to one based on engagement (I have included an excerpt below from an article published by Hubspot, detailing how the new algorithm works). Now more then ever it is essential to a businesses success on Instagram, that they prioritise engagement efforts in their strategy.
I will like/comment on and follow profiles of your target audience and relevant influencers, as well as engage with your current following.
How Instagram’s Algorithm Uses Engagement to Evaluate How Many People See Your Post:
1. When you first post a picture, it’s shown to a small percentage of your audience.
2. Instagram measures how quickly that photo is engaged with, commented on, and liked.
3. Instagram will compare the engagement your picture is getting to other posts you’ve shared at similar times and days. For example, is this Monday 10 a.m. post getting more or less traffic than last Monday’s 10 a.m. post? It would be unfair of Instagram to assume your post is less popular if it compared your post to another one you posted at a more popular time of day, so it compares similar times to ensure accuracy when it’s evaluating the quality of your post’s engagement.
If your photo is attracting a lot of engagement, Instagram will show it to a higher percentage of your audience, and maybe even surface it on the Explorer Pages.
4. If your post continues to attract a lot of engagement, your photo will stay at the top of your audience’s news feeds and reach more people.
5. If your photo doesn’t attract a lot of engagement initially, it will get pushed further down the page, and less of your audience will see it.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Mandatory (must have this information to begin the work):
- Instagram login
- Link to website (if you have one)
Desirable (not essential, but will have a positive contribution to success!)
- Instagram handles of 2-5 of your main competitors
- A brief overview of your target audience/customer