- Views 590
What you get with this Hourlie
The agreement must be provided to the employee within two months of their start date. The agreement deals with the job description and other related matters such as holiday entitlement, salary, sickness, inventions, disciplinary procedures and confidentiality.
All our agreements are drafted for your needs using the latest employment legislation and Tribunal Findings. We do not use templates, we are real professional lawyers. Licensed to Practice and fully covered with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Dependant on the difficulty of the draft. The contract can take anything from a day to five days to draft. We ask that you speak to us to confirm prior to purchasing. Please note we do note we do not work outside regular office hours.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order for us to start drafting your document, we need the following:
1. Legal name, address, telephone number of employer.
2. Contact details, job title of the person the employee should report to.
3. The hours of employment, start, finish, breaks entitled to.
4. Any uniform supplied or required to be supplied by the employee.
5. Location(s) of employment, full address, telephone number.
6. Job description, tasks to be carried out.
7. Qualifications needed for the job.(if any).
8. Requirement for Health & Safety Certificate.
a. Any DBS (Former CRB requirement).
b. Is the role subject to The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act?
c. Payment dates (week, fortnight, monthly).
The actual term of the contract in weeks, or is the contract rolled over each year?
Any other information that is missing from the list. When the draft contract is required.