What you get with this Offer
An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to contract, typically to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects non-public business information.
It is necessary to have such contracts drafted by a qualified lawyer with relevant experience to ensure that the agreement avoids the common pitfalls and that the agreement you are entering into captures all the aspects of the transaction in your favour, protects you against future claims by the adverse party and is enforceable as against the other party.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need you to provide me details for the Non Disclosure Agreement:
1. Name of both parties
2. Address of both parties.
3. Services offered by both parties.
4. Status of parties: Registered Company, Individual.
5. If it is an Individual, under what country/ state law was it registered and is it located.
6. Is the Agreement going to be witnessed to?
7. Is the Confidentiality by one party or both parties?