- Views 28
What you get with this Offer
Do you need help with problem-solving or decision-making within your E-Commerce function to ensure the actions you take will add the most value to the business? Jump on a call and I’ll talk it through with you. I can act as an extension of your team and as a sounding board to bring a fresh perspective on an issue.
I’m Tony an E-Commerce and Business Consultant with nearly 10 years experience in helping small-medium sized companies build sustainable, scalable and high converting businesses.
Why will the ‘Strategy Call’ help?
One of the common reasons businesses fail online is down to not being able to cope with the pace at which E-commerce changes and on top of this not having the experience and strategic thinking needed to build a sustainable and scalable business.
Here are some ways a strategy call can help you:
- Prevent you from investing budget in the wrong areas
- Highlight a better approach to a problem
- Suggesting a potentially more effective marketing tactic which provides a higher ROI than the current one you have in place
- Highlight new revenue opportunities
- Minimise the number of bad decisions being made to mitigate against resources being drained
From this call, you will know what the best steps for you to take should be. I can also help you implement the best solution. Some common challenges you might need help with could be:
- Increasing your conversion rate
- Increasing your customer retention rate
- High bounce rate
- Low engagement engagement
- Average Order Value needs to be higher
- You want to increase turnover by x% over the next 12 months but how should you go about doing this?
- You feel a lack of direction and strategic thinking within the company
- You want to expand the business but don't where to start
What can I expect from this call?
The deliverables set out in the service offering: clarity on what the real issue is, proposed actions to solve a problem or making the right decision or just a sounding board to get a different perspective
Say if you’re booked up for the next few days ahead and my problem can’t wait?
Generally, 48hrs should be more than enough time, however, if you need to help sooner I can try to make it within 24hrs in some cases on the same day.
Say if you can’t help me?
One way or another my advice will help you make the right decision.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- What is the purpose of the call? (I will need as much information as possible beforehand. I will need what the problem is, what stakeholders does it involve, what is your objective and anything else you think is important)
- If you need me to access any internal or third-party software systems you're using I will need to be given access (I'm happy to sign NDA if necessary)
- How quickly do you need the call to happen?
- What is your role in the company?