- Views 73
What you get with this Offer
WHAT YOU GET:
During the consultation:
First, we'll talk about
1) Your business
2) Your pain paints and
3) Your vision/objectives from Zoho (i.e. what you're hoping to achieve)
Next, we'll identify:
1) If your requirements and pain points can be addressed with Zoho
2) Which Zoho apps are best suited to your business
3) Which other apps you may need for Zoho to work for your business
4) Will Zoho app/s work out of the box for your business
5) If there is a need for any customisation to make Zoho work for you
Finally, we'll discuss:
1) Budget & Feasibility (the hidden costs)
2) Suitable subscription plan for Zoho (if necessary)
3) The best way forward for your business
Following our call, you'll also receive a written summary report covering everything we discussed during the consultation and any additional recommendations/suggestions.
Please allow up to 2 business days for this.
DO I NEED THIS CONSULTATION:
Okay so, Zoho makes 40+ apps
Are they all good? No
Are they all suitable for your business? No
Do they all play well (integrate) with other 3rd party apps? Also no
Will Zoho app/s work for your business out of the box? May be
Are there alternatives that may be better for you in the long run? May be
Are there any hidden costs that you need to be aware of? Absolutely!
You see these are some difficult and time-consuming but crucial questions to answer before you embark upon your Zoho journey.
Not just with Zoho, in fact, any technology project.
I will help you see past Zoho's marketing and answer these imperative questions so you can start off on the right foot.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Once you've purchased a consultation, I will
a) Contact you to schedule a time for our call AND
b) Send you a brief questionnaire for gathering details about your business, your pain points, your vision and any questions you want answered during our call.
Please note: It is important you respond to the questionnaire at least 2 hours before our scheduled call. It will help me prepare for the consultation so we can focus on areas you need help in. It will also ensure that we don't waste consultation time in Q&A or fact-finding.