- Tonbridge, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Over 15 years solid experience in various support roles with international companies in London; I am a virtual assistant offering a comprehensive range of services: administrationmore...Over 15 years solid experience in various support roles with international companies in London; I am a virtual assistant offering a comprehensive range of services: administration and executive assistance, sales and e-marketing support, customer service, WordPress website management, research and translation - Trilingual, educated to degree level.
Area Covered: Anywhere for virtual services - West Kent and London for office visits
Work Experience Summary: Profile: With solid research, customer services and administration experience (pre and post sales support) for international companies. Reliably meet demanding deadlines, combine effective communication and organisation skills with attention to details.
Hands-on experience in:
1. Sales/Business Development/Customer Support:presentations,reports,leads lists validation, spreadsheets,templates, order processing,invoicing, mail shots and follow up calls, customer care: enquiries, complaints …
2. E-Marketing Assistance:targeted mail shots research, newsletters, tracking through web analytics, and various email marketing and email list management tools like Constant Contact, MailChimp ...
3. Wordpress websites, uploading blogs, updating page/post contents, and restructuring web pages for clients
4. Administration/Executive Assistance: contact databases/ CRM development, diary and e-mail management, travel/event/conference planning and organising
5. Research and Translation (English, Arabic and French)
Education Summary: Education:
1994 - 1998 American University of Beirut, AUB
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,BBA.
Curriculum Courses: Strategic Planning and
Policy Formulation, Management, Micro and
Macro Economics, Marketing...
1992 -1993 College Saint Joseph De L'Apparition, Beirut
Baccalaureate Part II, Sciences Experimentales - French System
2008 -2009 EDI Learning and Performance: HLC - UK
Certificate in Business Management: Grade Distinction
Having demonstrated proficiency in the following units:
Time Stress and Crisis Management
2003 - 2005 Business Language Training - London
Italian Language (Beginner)
Jan 2004 Reed Training - London
Introduction to Supervision and Team Leadership covering the supervisor's role, qualities for success and developing a team
Virtual Assistant - UK Based
Zeina is a very competent and efficient person. She has exceeded expectations and I look forward to working with her on future projects.
Zeina has done a fantastic job - I really appreciate all her support and assistance. Very hard working and excellent at making sure I don't miss anything. A super star!
Absolutely delighted with everything Zeina does for me. What a super star! Thank you for all your hard work Zeina.
always very professional and positive
Great as always - highly recommend.
Really nice working with Zeina. Quality.
Zeina is the most conscientious VPA I have had the pleasure to work with. And i hope to be with her for a long time yet.
Excellent work, very reliable and will definitely use again and recommend.
If I could put 6 stars I would!!
Zeina is fantastic! Extremely professional, prompt and just great to work with.
Job well done
Zeina was very efficient and helpful. delivered exactly what i needed with a lot of communication to confirm my approval. thank you so much! will use again!
Thank you for your business :) best of luck for you