- Derby, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a partner at Smart PA. We provide an expert administrative and business support on a flexible basis.
Outsourcing secretarial and administration duties for businesses ofmore...I am a partner at Smart PA. We provide an expert administrative and business support on a flexible basis.
Outsourcing secretarial and administration duties for businesses of all sizes and sectors is becoming an increasingly popular way to support business growth: without incurring the time and costs of employing a new member of staff.
The highly qualified and experienced Smart PA will quickly provide you with the confidence to delegate routine tasks and projects to free up your time to focus on what you do the best.
Area Covered: Secretarial / Administration / PA
Company Name: Zaneta Smart PA
Job Title: Billing Analyst
Company: Citi Bank
Description: • Managing the Voice and Data Vendor accounts for the EMEA region.
• Managing the Blackberry account for all of Citi. This consists of approving the monthly invoices and ensuring that we have fully recovered these costs internally. Took over the Blackberry Hardware account where invoices were more that 10 months overdue (£380, 000 in total). Checked more than 6000 entries, consolidated all the issues to one file and provided to O2. All issues were resolved in August 10.
• Business contact for our in-house billing system tools. This consists of queries from Inventory stakeholders about uploading inventories and general clean up.
• Monthly review of Voice and Data Budget actual, accrual for reporting to operations managers. Have worked in bringing the accruals down for Voice and Networks. Either by identifying the excess accruals or making sure outstanding invoices were paid in due time. Jun 2010 accruals have been reduced more than 50% for the same periods in Aug 2010.
• Monthly analyse of Voice and Data recovery submissions for reporting to operations managers.
• Other responsibilities were managing escalation of Vendor disputes. Monthly MIS management data packs for functional operations managers.
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Company: NHS Supply Chain
Description: • Processing high volume of purchase invoices including discounts and ensuring the VAT element of the invoice is correctly recorded. More than 150 invoices a day – which was a big achievement.
• Processing creating debit and credit notes. Solving quantity / price queries.
• Reconciling suppliers’ statements. Statement of account has been reduced approximately 70%down of unpaid invoices in just one week.
• Liaising with suppliers regarding: accounting queries / discrepancies.
• High level of accuracy and data entry skills were essential as well as own initiative to reach set targets was highly developed.
Job Title: Executive Assistant Vice President / CEO UK & Ireland
Company: FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE (UK) Ltd
Description: Provide full confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Vice President UK & Ireland, such as:
• Call screening (prioritisation of incoming telephone/email messages).
• Daily Post collation.
• Diary Management and scheduling of appointments.
• Co-ordinating travel arrangements.
• Organisation of conferences and meetings.
• Production of slides for Board Presentations.
• Provide support to other Senior Managers where appropriate.
• Good organisational skills, confident manner, discretion, tact and high level of confidentiality and the ability to maintain working relationships at all levels were required.
Job Title: ACT Project Coordinator
Company: HOMESERVE PROPERTY REPAIRS
Description: • Effectively and efficiently manage and allocated case load of building insurance claims. Have significantly reduces mistakes in customer details and raised 10-12 claims a day, which was high achievement.
• Ensure that all cases are fully and correctly maintained to provide a clear history path to comply with all Company and Financial requirements on both internal and external systems.
• Provide useful and meaningful advice to the customer. Provide administrative support to the technical team where required.
• Liaise with contractors.
• Decision making, assertiveness, planning and organising, customer communication and people management skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills via telephone dealing with various enquiries were developed during this work experience.
Degree: Masters in Business Administration
Field of Study: Business
University / College: University of Wales
Remote Admin / Secretarial / PA Support