- Ahmedabad, IN
- $15 /hr
- Available now
Business Plan Expert!!!
To seek ‘challenging and rewarding’ assignments whereby I can contribute significantly for advancement and to achieve the goals and objective of the organizationmore... CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To seek ‘challenging and rewarding’ assignments whereby I can contribute significantly for advancement and to achieve the goals and objective of the organization with use of my experience and knowledge.
• Secured All India 33rd rank in CA Final Examination.
• Secured 18th rank at Gujarat University level in First year B.com Examination.
Working as partner in M/s. Deendayal Gupta & Associates, Chartered Accountants from September 2014 to present.
KEY AREA OF WORK UNDERTAKEN:
• Prepared and filled Annual Accounts and Annual Returns of various Corporates in XBRL as well as Non-XBRL format with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
• Prepared and filled various forms and resolutions with Ministry of Corporate Affairs under Companies Act, 2013.
• Application for Service Tax Registration Number.
• Prepared and filled Service tax return for Individuals and Partnership Firm.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Articleship training done from M/s Pankaj R. Shah & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Ahmedabad from 11th August 2011 to 10th August 2014.
KEY AREA OF WORK UNDERTAKEN:
• Handling statutory audits in manufacturing (including verification of Excise/Vat records and returns) & service industries.
• Drafting of Financial Statements including notes to accounts & Cash Flow Statement with compliance of Accounting Standards and Revised Schedule – VI.
Income Tax related matters:
• Preparing Income Tax Returns and Tax Audit Reports of Trusts, Corporate entities, Individuals, Proprietary and Partnership Firms.
• Preparation and filing of Wealth Tax Return.
• Making calculations for provision of taxation in case of public / private limited companies and Advance Tax Calculations for installments of advance tax.
• Preparing various work papers regarding scrutiny cases and Income Tax queries and reply to Income Tax Office.
• Preparing Grounds of Appeals, Statement of Facts and Paper Books for filing the appeal before CIT (Appeals) and Income tax appellate tribunal – ITAT.
• Preparation of Certificates for claiming deduction U/S 80IA and 80IB.
• Handling yearly TDS reconciliation with Form 26AS of some group companies.
International Taxation related matters :
• Preparation of application for claiming lower tax deduction certificates u/s 197.
• Preparation of opinions regarding applicability & deduction of TDS.
• Preparation & filing of Form 15CA & 15CB
• Proficiency in computer fundamental & operating system windows 7.0 and higher versions.
• In-depth knowledge of software for Income Tax & Accounting Software Tally.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Completed 100 hours of Compulsory Information Technology Training as conducted by ICAI.
Chartered Accountants- Equivalent to UK/US/Australia qualified CPA!!