- Bristol, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I offer a great range of creative services, from simple graphic design tasks to broadcast quality 3D computer animation.
- Clear, powerful and good lookingmore...I offer a great range of creative services, from simple graphic design tasks to broadcast quality 3D computer animation.
- Clear, powerful and good looking diagrams and illustrations for presentations and documents, corporate and educational.
- Graphic design & illustration for advertising, flyers, book covers, etc.
- Images and logos for web.
- Visualisation of products and architecture from technical drawings, sketches or photographs.
- Asset creation for games and virtual reality apps.
- Character design + creation
- Animated demonstrations for corporate & eductional presentations.
- Animated product showcases.
- Composited special effects for short films and advertising.
- Character rigging + animation for games.
- Animated short films and TV.
Area Covered: Bristol based, happy to work remotely via net.
Summary: 12 years 3D modeller, 5 of which working remotely for Logicom, www.luk.net
2 Years Lecturer (animation, games design) @ Stroud College
Description: Creation of computer generated 3D models of the following items, suitable for realtime rendering in a game-style engine, and photorealistic rendering for catalogues and promotion.
The objects were generic items, in the style of contemporary designer goods.
The objects included:
Belts on hanger.
Ornate carved bookends.
Jacket on hanger.
Education Summary: BSc Industrial Design
Bristol School of animation 3 month intensive.
PGCe (in progress)
3D Modeller / animator