- London, GB
- £60 /hr
- Available now
An ambitious and mature individual who combines a degree level education with extensive training and managerial experience. He is confident with all forms of instructional delivery,more...An ambitious and mature individual who combines a degree level education with extensive training and managerial experience. He is confident with all forms of instructional delivery, from classroom led and one to one tuition to demonstration seminars and presentations to large groups.
Trainer Profile & Skills Summary
Readily transferable skills which can be utilised in any training/HR role where it is of importance to train staff and management. Intelligent and quick thinking, rapidly reaching the heart of any problem and at his best when entrusted with scope and challenges combined with a varied workload. His professionalism and excellent communication skills make for credibility on all levels for both clients and business associates. He runs his own Ltd company, WM Resources Ltd, providing training services across the UK and overseas, covering client requirements in bespoke CRM applications roll-out training and soft skills development.
- More than 25 years experience in HR, training and business management
- Demonstrates competence and poise in professional and social settings
- Brings enthusiasm to projects and encourages others to develop workable ideas
- Interacts effectively with individuals of all levels
- Experienced at presentations, running classroom and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and QRG design with full training cycle delivery
Area Covered: Central London, East London, Essex, Germany
Available for short- to mid-term length training delivery contracts in the UK and abroad.
Training & Development Consultant