- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
An ISEB Qualified Business Analyst with a wealth of experience across different project types and industry sectors, including Legal, Finance, Energy and Training.
I have fullmore...An ISEB Qualified Business Analyst with a wealth of experience across different project types and industry sectors, including Legal, Finance, Energy and Training.
I have full life cycle experience working with SME’s . Key strengths include ability to gain the confidence of Sponsors and Stakeholders and ensure their requirements for any business change are captured, agreed, prioritised and met.
I have consulted for various SME’s since and worked on various projects ranging from Integrated Case Management and Accounting Systems for Solicitors, through to general leads taking feeds for Mortgage Companies and designing models to accommodate and implement business change for various types of SME’s.
Area Covered: London,
Industry: Business Analyst, Business Architect
Work Experience Summary:
• Interviewing stakeholders, key users and conducting workshops with a view to gathering requirements and resolving conflicts
• Identifying areas of business change and improvements using soft system methodologies like Rich Pictures to investigate current position and analysing stakeholder perspective
• Building Business Activity Models that correspond with the Business Perspective and Synthesising these into single Agreed Business Activity
• Producing Business Cases with Functional and Technical Specifications.
• Aligning Business Objectives to meet with Regulatory requirements
• Creating Process Flow Diagrams in Visio to map the business process
• Writing Business Specifications for the development of new systems
• Conducting Requirement Reviews and Feasibility Studies
• Software package selection and Request for Proposal specifying Business, Technical and Functional requirements
• Coordinating and developing test plans including UAT (User acceptance Testing).
• Coordinating Data Migration, Storage and IT Integration into existing system
• Ensuring continued User Support and Training.
• Delivering the agreed business process and system improvements within the triple constraints of Budget, Quality and Time.
Education Summary: ISEB-BA1 Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
LLM Energy Law and Economics
LLB (Hons) Law
CeMAP Certificate in Mortgage Advice
CeCM Certificate in Commercial Mortgages
IIBA Member International Institute of Business Analyst
IBA Member International Bar Association
EI Member Energy Institute