- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
A broad range of journalistic and editorial services on offer, including, features; interviews; reporting; sub-editing; proofreading; copywriting; blogging; brand development.more...A broad range of journalistic and editorial services on offer, including, features; interviews; reporting; sub-editing; proofreading; copywriting; blogging; brand development. An extensive portfolio of work available to view, both in print and online. Previous clients include national newspapers, leading lifestyle magazines, recognised journals and B-2-B publications.
Quality and punctuality assured at rates lower than the NUJ average. All rates and payment methods open to negotiation.
Area Covered: Central London, Greater London, Essex, Surrey
Work Experience Summary: • Political Editor for monthly women’s lifestyle magazine.
• Senior Reporter for a nationally distributed print newspaper.
• Daily blog for Men’s lifestyle magazine.
• Project manager, developer and researcher for the development of a series of multimedia educational resources.
• Composition of original features, interviews and opinion pieces for publication across a range of trade and consumer titles, both in print and online.
• Production of live news pieces.
• Composition of copy for marketing purposes.
• Sourcing and subsequent production of daily and weekly news articles.
• Interviews with leading figures from a variety of industries.
• Reviews covering many different subjects.
• The composition of press releases for events and organisations.
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) work.
• The maintenance of personal website and blog.
• Analysis and evaluation of technical data and information.
• Commissioning of articles.
• Active use of social networks for leads and research.
Education Summary: SportBusiness International - Reporting and Journalism Internship
The University of Birmingham - Political Science BA (Hons.)
The Royal Latin Grammar School - Religious Studies, Politics and Biology A Levels
Chemistry AS Level
Religious Studies, English, English Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, History, Geology GCSEs