- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A video game professional with over 10 years experience and vast technical expertise with a thorough understanding of game production methods and pipelines. Excellent communicationmore...A video game professional with over 10 years experience and vast technical expertise with a thorough understanding of game production methods and pipelines. Excellent communication skills and significant leadership experience with extensive knowledge spanning the video game industry. A passionate gamer for over 25 years, good under pressure with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
Area Covered: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Computer Games
Job Title: CEO
Company: Playground Lab
Description: - Founder of Playground Lab, a video game start-up company specialising in online gaming products
- Recruited and lead a team of 20 people to design and preproduce an innovative online platform
- Devised and formulated all methods and production processes, set up tools and team organisation structure to ensure maximum efficiency
- Created Game and Technical Designs of an innovative online platform for PC/Mac
- Managed the team to produce a game editor, a trailer, a web site, facebook apps and a complete demo of one of our games
- Designed and developed a Mutli-Platform Client-Server Game Engine based on Game Object System architecture, gameplay scripting interfaces (using Python) and RPC client-server communication.
- Developed a long-term business strategy with full business plan (product presentation, business model, financial plan and market study) to find financial investment to produce the product.
- Collaborated with several organisations including Cap Omega (Montpellier) and IDATE to raise public funds and undertake a market study.
Job Title: Game Producer Assistant
Company: NP Cube
Description: - Promoted in recognition of leadership and communication skills to ensure a productive and motivated team were able to work under difficult circumstances.
- Lead a team of 25 people to manage planning to deliverDark and Light: an international MMO game.
- Reorganisation of documents management, methods and processes in order meet very tight deadlines and release the product on time
- Analysis, clarification and constant updating of Game Design to keep a clear vision and redefine achievable goals
- Essential member of the management team attending and contributing to all client and investors meetings
Job Title: CTO
Description: - Lead a team of 12 people to manage engine and game play programming teams
- Re-designed the game engine architecture and lead the team in re-coding to optimise performance, reusability and increase production and ressource integration efficiency
- Assisted the gameplay developer team to design major game systems
- Provided the link between game design and technical teams to maintain coherence of the game
Job Title: Senior Engine Programmer
Description: - Designed and implementated several key systems such as Collision Management, XML generated User Interface, Game Object Systems, Targeting and FX system
Job Title: Programmer
Company: Genesys Conferencing
Description: - In charge of helping the current team to enhance and finish a phone conference system used to create on-demand conferences rooms.
Job Title: Network and Gameplay Programmer
Description: - Integrated BigWorld Technolgy (MicroForte) and designed gameplay key systems of a MMO RPG game: combat, skills, leveling, position interpolation, online houses constructions, items crafting...
Job Title: Tester
Description: - Worked as a tester on PalmOs in-built applications
Field of Study: Network and Computer Science
University / College: Université de Savoie
Field of Study: Electronic and Computering
University / College: Cluses College
CEO Playground Lab