- Rugby, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I am highly computer literate and an expert user of the following MS Applications: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
I am a full time project manager andmore...I am highly computer literate and an expert user of the following MS Applications: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
I am a full time project manager and have 8 years experience of managing all elements of large highway and environmental projects for my employer. I am a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Area Covered: Midlands
Work Experience Summary: - Project Manager for large road scheme in Nottinghamshire. Manage HR, time, delivery and the client (Highways Agency).
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals for projects on RAF/USAF bases around the UK. Huge data libraries detailing all elements of the new installation. I seek out (Internet research, cold calling, meetings with providers etc) the information for these and collate into a presentable form.
- Experience directing & managing an event management business, sold off in 2008.
Education Summary: - Expert in the use of Microsoft Excel, hold intermediate and advanced certificates in the use of this software.
- Highly skilled in a host of other software programmes including Microsoft Project, Access, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Very organised, conscientious, punctual individual and an excellent time manager.
- A Level and GSCE qualifications in Maths and English.