- Tyne and Wear, GB
- £75 /hr
- Available now
A consummate professional with over 25 years global Government, corporate and non-profit experience. Pertaining to start-ups, non-profit, government, infrastructure construction,more...A consummate professional with over 25 years global Government, corporate and non-profit experience. Pertaining to start-ups, non-profit, government, infrastructure construction, manufacturing.
I pride myself on on my integrity and high ethical standards, coupled with tact and discretion ensuring a high level of personal dependability for sensitive and highly confidential workloads.
I am a core process specialist, adept at creating sustainability through process planning and innovation, critical path review and linear streamlining. Merging formal book learning with practical process experience.
I will provide Initiative and efficiency in all aspects of the responsibilities the undertaking will require
I have successfully worked in some of the most demanding and diverse environments of the World up until very recently the Eastern Region of Africa specifically Southern Somalia, Puntland, Somaliland and Southern Sudan.
I can offer tailored
• Strategic consulting and corporate strategy (Marketing channels, financial models, e-commerce)
• Project management and business planning (MS Project, project accounting, critical path)
• Start-up Consulting, Feasibility studies and Social Media Marketing
• MS Excel financial modelling and Analysis (3, 5 yr forecasts, marketing performance, inventory)
• Investor presentations (powerpoint pitch deck)
• Quickbooks Bookkeeping and End of Year Accounts
• Fundraising and funding applications (Managing investors, pitching, structuring, due diligence)
• Market studies and surveys (Primary and secondary market research, market size and growth)
Business Support Professional
- Delivery in 1 day
- Delivery in 3 days