- Lahore, PK
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a development professional and researcher with a post-graduate degree in Public Policy from University of Bristol –UK. I am highly motivated and skilled in the field of
policymore...I am a development professional and researcher with a post-graduate degree in Public Policy from University of Bristol –UK. I am highly motivated and skilled in the field of
policy analysis and research.
I am associated with a group of international development experts providing research, development consultancy and project delivery services in the Middle East, North Africa and Central and South Asia. Ihave been involved in various large scale development projects with different development agencies
including USAID and UN. I have had hands-on experience in designing reports and books. I can do statistical analysis and possess skills to show results in the form of charts/graphs.
Area Covered: Development
Job Title: Coordination Officer
Company: SDWCL - Government of Punjab/ World Bank
Description: SDWCL is a World Bank funded project intended to steer the dynamics of development into best-practice examples of urban design and the conservation of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, making manifest the latent social and economic potential of these resources in the full service of the local citizenry and the nation at large. My duties at SDWCL include:
• Providing on-going policy and technical advice.
• Maintaining productive relations with the national and international partners.
• Coordinating with senior staff of various government agencies.
• Management of project work plans and follow-up on their implementation.
• Management of project staff, consultants and specialists towards effective delivery.
• Develop and conduct training for programme staff.
• Support monitoring and evaluation of initiatives in close cooperation with World Bank and Government of Punjab.
• Management of the reports to the various stakeholders in a proactive manner.
Job Title: Associate Programme Coordinator
Company: Bridges Development Consortium (USAID)
Description: Assisted the Consortium with the development, implementation, and coordination of various projects and activities. My responsibilities at Bridges included:
• Research design, data analysis and report writing for ongoing projects.
• Developing systems for programme monitoring and evaluation.
• Coordinating with the head office in Washington, D.C. for preparing monthly and weekly reports.
• Monitoring day to day programme activities.
• Liaising with donors and governmental agencies.
• Managing and training programme staff.
• Overseeing administrative aspects of programme operations.
• Planning and monitoring budgetary issues with the finance department.
• Representing the Director and Programme Manager in their absence.
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Company: eCraft Technologies
Description: eCraft Technologies was working with Pakistan Software Export Board at the Software Technology Park in Lahore. My core responsibilities at eCraft included:
• Managing various ongoing projects.
• Keeping track of business activities, as well as business development for the organization.
• Liaising with the Government of Punjab and Pakistan Software Export Board.
• Developed and launched a package of educational games for children in collaboration with Pakistan Software Export Board
Field of Study: Public Policy
University / College: University of Bristol
Field of Study: Business & IT
University / College: Curtin University of Technology
Researcher and Report Writer/Designer