- City of Westminster, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Many years of experience in client facing business roles, have in depth knowledge of various forms of finance, including all types of debt and equity, knowledge and experiencemore...Many years of experience in client facing business roles, have in depth knowledge of various forms of finance, including all types of debt and equity, knowledge and experience of the Financial Sector and of the assessment criteria, eligibility and processes involved in raising funds.
Have shown a proven track record in accessing different sources of finance and investment and a competent project manager with experience of managing financial projects at all levels of complexity.
Have the ability to accurately analyse and interpret financial information and an excellent working knowledge of the Regional Economic Strategy and market influencers both regionally and nationally.
Have more than 10 years experience of creating and implementing business development and commercial strategies and have raised funds for own business activities in the past. Primary focus is potential high-growth businesses and his vertical-market expertise is internet and software.
My primary focus is potential high-growth businesses and vertical-market expertise is internet and software.
Area Covered: WARRINGTON, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Management Consulting
Job Title: Business Mentor
Company: NW Business Angels
Description: Indentify, prepare and mentor viable business through the process of raising Business Angel Finance.
Job Title: Finance Specialist
Company: Business Link NW
Description: • Impart specialist and current knowledge of finance related issues, processes and solutions, specific to the needs of the business.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of individual businesses, tailoring approach to the varying size, skills, structure and sector specific needs of the business.
• Undertake an in-depth financial specific diagnostic relating to the current and future position of the business and its finance requirements, the outcome of which can then be communicated to the client to support understanding and development of the appropriate solutions.
• Develop a detailed tailored support package which identifies and addresses the actions required to progress the business with its funding requirements.
• Help the business prepare and submit "investor ready" business propositions.
• From continuous knowledge updates and relationships established with financial service providers, instigate introductions to appropriate organisations, including lenders, investors, accountants, financial consultants, corporate finance organisations, public sector providers etc
• Coach and support internal teams, acknowledging existing broker-client relationships by providing regular updates on activity and interactions with clients, ensuring a professional, clear communication channel to the business is provided and an integrated service delivered.
• Build strong relationships with Banks, specialist finance, investor and financial support organisations operating in the North West, encouraging the promotion of the Access to Finance service to their clients.
• Support Inward investment projects into the region, with public and private sector partner organisations,
• Develop and maintain a credible knowledge of key business drivers, sector specific and financial specific knowledge, lending and investment processes, sufficient to provide a high quality, value added, tailored service to clients.
Job Title: Managing Director
Company: Golf Assistant Ltd
Description: My role as Managing Director was to design, develop and implement the strategic plan for the company, I was responsible for both the day-to-day running of the company and developing business plans for the long term future of the organisation.
Key Roles included:
Business Diagnostic & Planning.
Raising Finance, Debt &/or Equity
Identifying key targets to develop the business where appropriate geographically.
Promoting and developing the business, including new client acquisition
Building the organisation structure needed to execute the Business Plan.
Developing the customer proposition/service offer to maintain an innovative/ leadership stance.
Technological Development Strategies & Implementation
Commercial partnership negotiation in key European Markets.
Creating and maintaining Targets & Deadlines for projects.
Production of key technical documentation for the design and development of the IT systems and platform.
Degree: SFEDI Accredited Business Adviser
Field of Study: Business Consultancy
University / College: Quantum Assessment Services
Degree: BA(hons) New Media
Field of Study: New Media, Graphic Design & Internet
University / College: Lancaster University
Degree: A Levels
Field of Study: Geography, Chemistry & Sports Science
University / College: Carmel College