- Visakhapatnam, IN
- $10 /hr
- Available now
I am an accounting graduate with 12 years experience in Book keeping and Accounting.
Good working knowledge in Sage Simply Accounting, Quick Books Pro 2008, 09, 10 and 11 versionsmore...I am an accounting graduate with 12 years experience in Book keeping and Accounting.
Good working knowledge in Sage Simply Accounting, Quick Books Pro 2008, 09, 10 and 11 versions and Quick Books online (USA Accounting software), Freeagent, Freshbooks, Xero and Banklinks (Australia and Newzeland accounting software).
Hands on experience in working with Dropbox, Box.net and Expensify.com in updating and preparing excel sheets for expenses of contractors to be approved from scanned receipts available in folders.
Experience in Product matching, Data entry, Data Scrapping, Updating contact list, event positng, Updating visitinc cards & Medical Reports to Excel.
I am good at classifying expenses and revenues into their specific chart of accounts.
Working knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word (2003 ; 2007) and computer key board skills.
My work experience include 6 years of providing Book keeping, updating transactions into Quick Books, Excel, accounting softwares and accounting services:
My freelance clients are:
Work Experience Summary:
1. Skalable Technologies, Inc - CA, U.S.A - Software solutions company - Updated 3 years transactions into Quick Books Online and 12 months Bank reconciliation for two bank accounts.
2. Crucian Point, LLC - VI, U.S.A - Android application Development Company - Updated invoices and customers in Quick Books Online.
3. Crucian Point, LLC - VI, U.S.A - Posting events to MYVI website and done tourism project for Caribbean Countries & Contacts update in spreadsheets.
4. Wellness Fx living, CA, U.S.A - Categorization of expenses and preparing expensify reports.
5. Buy d Best, Inc - NJ, U.S.A & London, UK - Online Retail Store - Updating supplier invoices and credit card charges into Quick Books, worked with Amazon Scanner, UPS reports, Profit analysis for products to place order with Vendors, ASIN matching, SKU updates, Cost update for products in Database.
7. Silver Finn Marketing, LLC - U.S.A - Updated 2010 transactions into Quick Books and Bank Reconciliation.
8. Xaccounting - South Africa - Given training to client in Quick Books.
9. Electronic Groups-Brazil & USA - Updating 2009 & 2010 transactions into Xero
10. Aztech Media Pty Ltd: NSW, Australia - Updated 2010 transactions into Xero.
11. Kingfisher Henderson - London - Updated 2010 transactions into Quick Books & comparing previous financial data.
12. True Ventures, CA, USA - Providing Admin and Accounting assistance. (Updating expenses in Expensify and Report generation, Quick Book data entry, Payroll JV's & Bank reconciliation, doing research in internet for various requirements by client).
13. Working with Power, LLC - USA - Updating 2011 transcations into Quick Books online. Bank Reconciliations.
14. Tender Center Pte Ltd - NSW, Australia - Updating 2011 transactions into Google Docs and to Banklink Books, Royalty statements, comparison of Stores accounts.
15. WEI, LLC - Updating 2011 transactions from bank and credit card statements into Quick Books online and Bank Reconciliations.
16. Cynthia - African shoppe - Bookkeeping/invoicing/web research
17. Chad Bruer - USA - Recruitment Assistance/Virtual assistance
18. MOJO Internet Marketing company, Canada - Updating bills and pay bills into Freeagent.
Education Summary: Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration
6 years hands on experience in Quick books software and working knowledge in
1. Quick Books _ Item Creation, modification and updating ledger accounts, Reports generation, Exporting files to emails, memorizing reports, customizing favorites, using quick books features to get work done quickly.
2.Book keeping and classification of expenses into specific chart of accounts, processing checks, updating check register, time entry, invoicing.
3. Posting data and updating transactions from Bank statements, credit card statements etc. (from scanned copies received from employer through efax or by accessing remote server folder files)
4. Accounts Receivable - Enter receive payments from copies of checks received from clients, make deposits, accounting Bad Debts, AR analysis and Client account reconciliations.
5. Accounts Payable - Enter bills from scanned copies of invoices from vendors emails, websites and other resources, Matching PO with supplier invoices and pay bills in QB, assigning payment method, name of credit card, bank to pay bills and Reconciliation of payments done with supplier invoices and ledger account balances.
6. Bank reconciliations (online and manual)
7. Adjusting entries to Profit and Loss account and preparation of Balance sheet as per the requirements of CPA to match the final numbers in P and L and Balance sheet in the books of accounts with that of the Tax returns filed.
8. Payroll worksheet preparation, data keying, processing and submitting payroll with ADP Small business Easy pay.
W2 Reconciliation of Salaries/wages with quarterly wage reports from ADP.
9. Accounts reconciliations, export and import of files from Quick books for sending to employer and to CPA
10. Accounting for Inter company transactions, wire transfers, reconciliation of inter company AR/AP, Loans and Advances payable and Receivable.
Able to work remotely using showmypc, GotomyPC, Logmein, Teamviewer etc.
Area Covered: USA, London, Australia, South Africa, Canada
Book Keeper with experience in Quick Books, Xero, Freeagent Data entry/AR/AP/Payroll/Bank Reconciliaitons