- Ghaziabad, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I can work on a project to project basis where we will be able to give you a lowest development rate in C/C++, Java, .Net development area. I will be able to provide you thesemore...I can work on a project to project basis where we will be able to give you a lowest development rate in C/C++, Java, .Net development area. I will be able to provide you these services at an average rate of $15 per man hour. We understand that project scope and delivery requirements would vary from project to project.
I can also provide IT and IT enabled services on a very low cost model.
Typically, I take 10% as advance upon acceptance of proposal and rest of payments tied up with milestones.
- Expertise in C and C++.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis/Design.
- Good experience in HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP protocols and Socket
- Have worked on complete software development life cycle of a project.
- Good experience in version control using Rational ClearCase.
- Recommended and appreciated for troubleshooting issues/defects in software with minimum turnaround time.
- Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues/defects in software towards aspects of extendability, interoperability and software improvements
Area Covered: All, UK
Company Name: Aricent communication
Work Experience Summary: Jan 2004 • Till date (3 years 11 months) with Aricent
Presently working as Senior Software Engineer with Aricent, (leaders in communication software)
Meeting with clients to determine what software is required or what modifications to existing software are needed.
Writing code & programs in C/C++ to get desired results.
Testing and validating software and networking hardware to ensure that the program works correctly under all variables and conditions.
Troubleshooting code or computer programs that are causing errors or inaccuracy in various programs.
Working directly with customers and clients to help them use the software accurately and as intended.
Earlier lead 5-member technical development team for turbo page client project.s
- Feature enhancement of AMF (Availability Management Framework) for GoAhead SelfReliant
PROJECT ACCOMPLISHED *
- Enhancement / Maintenance of TurboPage Client
- Secure acceleration for Hughes VPN Accelerator (HVA)
- Proxy compatible SSL bridging
- Feature enhancements of TurboPage Client
- Creation of common Control Adaptation Layer (CAL) for DirecWay VPN Accelerator (DVA)
- Fatal error handling for TurboPage
- TurboPage for SpaceWay
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 3rd rank holder of the computer science university batch.
- Recipient of “Alpha Award” (for following best quality procedure) for training project at Aricent.
- Recipient of “Best Presentation Award” at Aricent.
- Evaluated as “Best Performer” of the project for year 2005-2006.
Education Summary: 1999 - 2003 Indian Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science Engineering (82%)
Information Technology Programmer