- Hawthorn East, AU
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have been working at RMIT TRAINING PTY LTD since June 2011 as an application support programmer. My main responsibility is to support daily Website and software operations inmore...I have been working at RMIT TRAINING PTY LTD since June 2011 as an application support programmer. My main responsibility is to support daily Website and software operations in each department.
Additionally, I also get involved in Website and Database migration.
Area Covered: Website or Software application support and development
Company Name: RMIT TRAINING PTY LTD
Job Title: Application Support Programmer
Company: RMIT TRAINING PTY LTD
Description: 1. Website/Software application development
2. Maintenance and administration of online applications/Websites
3. Website and Database migration
4. Provide technical support and training
Job Title: Programmer
Company: Micro Tech Software
Description: 1. Developed and debugged the Mizuho banking manipulation system
2. Created and troubleshot commercial Websites, systems and programs such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, cash register program, accounting system, restaurant Website, etc.
3. Created MySQL relational databases and complex SQL scripts for merging data for the Mizuho banking system.
4. Maintained Malaysian government Website databases.
5. Created user guidelines for software products.
6. Tested software system, program or Website functions developed by other team members.
2. Developed and completed a University assignment submission system for Agile Development Project subject, Distinction achieved
Degree: Bachelor of Computing
Field of Study: Network Design and Security
University / College: Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Australia
Degree: Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies
Field of Study: Computer Studies and Network & Communications
University / College: Informatics Academy, Kuantan, Malaysia
Application Support Programmer