- London, GB
- £100 /hr
- Available now
Self-motivated and driven by challenges, responsibilities and possibilities.
Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Ireland) whose panache for innovation and creativity is still verymore...Self-motivated and driven by challenges, responsibilities and possibilities.
Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Ireland) whose panache for innovation and creativity is still very much intact.
Project management experience in web development, science, and engineering, I merge the analytical skills essential in engineering with the flexibility and short timeframes required in web development.
I’m stimulated by technology and all things clever, with a burning obligation to understand and conquer quantum theory.
Project management, CMS, Database driven websites, Client interaction. Wordpress, HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP (basic) & MySQL. Adserve (accounting). Aptana, dreamweaver, photoshop, fireworks, acrobat, firebug, basecampHQ, google analytics, google webmaster, google doc’s, bit.ly Pro, MAMP, facebook developer, twitter developer, and of course the Microsoft office suite (ECDL) • word, excel, powerpoint, access.
Area Covered: Ireland, London
Company Name: Siansplan.com
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Ten Alps Publishing
Description: • Migrated project management to BasecampHQ. Other than the operational benefits, it allowed us to offer the client a better understanding of the work involved in web development.
• Through the introduction of more detailed spec’s, contracts and SLA’s – the open-ended nature of project briefs was minimised.
• Managed jobs effectively on shorter timeframes. Weekly meetings and dynamic calendars which proved very successful.
Job Title: Co Founder and Director
Description: Siansplan is an innovative and unique online meal planning system. The project is currently in Beta testing.
• Successfully awarded feasibility grant of €12k and a further €24k marketing grant from Enterprise Ireland.
• Designed site functionality, prepared wireframes and a detailed sitemap. Knowledge in the scope of web development means that the site is highly functional.
• Working closely with a home economist, developer, marketer and graphic designer, this project has been managed successfully from across the Irish Channel through the use of Google, Skype, Comindwork and efficient time management.
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: T. J. O' Connor & Associates
Description: • Liaised/chaired meetings with Senior Executive Engineers (Wexford Co. Co., Kerry Co. Co. et al.) and Senior Management contractors (Veolia, Laing O’Rourke etc) on a monthly basis.
• Successfully project managed the construction of Coolgreany Wastewater Treatment Plant (€2m) on time and budget.
• Developed and built good relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Maintained regular contact to ensure deadlines were met and project ran smoothly.
• Directly involved in successful project procurement (Coolgreany WWTP (€2m), Waterville WTP & WWTP (>€5m). Prepared tender proposals and final submittals on our behalf.
• Carried out monthly inspections on site, documenting progress.
Field of Study: MSc. Sustainable Energy
University / College: Brunel University
Field of Study: Environmental Sciences
University / College: Trinity College, Dublin
Field of Study: Civil and environmental Engineering
University / College: Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd
Co-founder of Siansplan.com