- Indore, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
We are pleased to introduce our selves as the Group of IT consultants, We are a team of IT Consultants with proficient in writing complex applications in engagement modelsmore...Sir,
We are pleased to introduce our selves as the Group of IT consultants, We are a team of IT Consultants with proficient in writing complex applications in engagement models offshore, on Site & hybrid models on Web Designing, E-commerce, Animation, RFID/Smart Cards, Facial identification, OMR/ICR, document management, On line Support for Computer problem escalations like performance, removal of virus, melawere etc
We bring our extensive domain experience when we work for you because of long standing exposure in multiple application domains. This is augmented by our ability to be good team players, excellent communicators and team of responsible & accountable resources.
We possess varied domain experience and are in the field of IT consulting since last 15 years with a trusted name in central India.Our organization is 15 years old with ISO 9001:2000 certification, engaged in software solutions, IT consulting, staffing, Onsite consulting, offshore development, BPO, call Center etc
Attached is a presentation explaining the software service offerings,
Please let me know if you need more information from us & we will get back to you quickly to answer all your queries.
Area Covered: all
Company Name: veltronics India pvt ltd
Work Experience Summary: • Currently working as a Project Director in Software Services Division with Veltronics India (P) Ltd. , at Indore ODC with 18 of total IT experience aided by Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, BE (1987) & 10+Yr. of Program / Project management experience for successful execution & implementation of the project with quality deliverables. Veltronics India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading IT consulting & engineering services company in central India having premier business partnerships with EMC, IBM, Oracle for Application Suite Implementation, Storage Solutions Migration, maintenance services across the Technology practices covering implementations in wide range of Industry.
• Having strong Domain expertise in Logistics/Manufacturing acquired during extensive & rich engagements with current employer
• Currently involved in strategizing Company’s Business and technology goals, process change and implementation, pre-sales technical support, Sales branding exercises, Project Management, Resource Management, Business Analysis, Design Development and Implementation covering various technology and domain platforms.
• Proven track record for more than a decade in technology development /implementation including analysis, design and coding and implementation in several software and hardware platforms across the globe. Strong in defining flexible and pattern oriented architecture for web (J2EE/.Net ) or client-server Technologies applications.
• Have in depth understanding of Infrastructure Management, Project Planning & Execution, with skills in team management, systems integration and business analysis and complete understanding of all aspects of the SDLC.
• Work Experience includes on site development, execution of mid-size business application software projects, Systems Implementation for projects in Asia Pacific, far East , Canada , Kenya , Nigeria and systems development for US based clients.
• Experience in Leading/Managing the multiple Systems Development Teams, Work Scheduling / Priority management, Handled change management, configuration management.
• Good written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have strong analytical, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Software skills Managed:
Operating Systems : Unix (Sun Solaris), Windows NT, Windows 95, DOS
Application/Web Servers: Oracle 10gas, Oracle9iAs
Databases: Oracle 8i/7, SQL Server 2000/7.0,
Programming Language: VB, PB, Java, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL, COBOL, C , C++
Web development tools: Eclipse
Data Modelling Tools: Power Designer (PDM development)
Middleware Technologies: Citrix Metaframe
Application frameworks: Dot Net , J2EE • (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, XML) ,struts
Version Control Software: VSS
Project Management Tools/others: MS-Project , Visio
Education Summary: Key Qualifications:
Membership/Certifications in Professional Societies:
• Training for PMP Certification from PMI ( 35 PDUs) in 2007
• Intel Certified Solution Consultants at Sylvan Promoteric Center Bombay in 2000
• Oracle Partner Network Member , attended sponsored program by Veltronics - 2006
• 1987, B.E. Bachelor Of Engineering Degree (Electronics & Telecommunication)
DAVV UNIVERSITY, INDORE, MP, India.