- Richmond, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
"While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it"
I am a very motivated, enthusiastic person who loves to learn and work hard. I am amore..."While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it"
I am a very motivated, enthusiastic person who loves to learn and work hard. I am a quick, efficient worker who is very reliable and can provide great references to back this up.
I graduated in 2009 with a 2.1 BA (Hons) in International Fashion Business and began to pursue a career in marketing. Last year, through my job at Jan Constantine Ltd, I discovered a love for websites and coding (yes really!) and I began to learn as much as I could in my spare time.
I am advanced in most Adobe programs including Adode Photoshop and Dreamweaver which I use to create visuals and e-newsletters for my clients. Current clients include Jan Constantine Ltd and The London Cushion Company.
I have also just started a position at Burberry, working as a Digital Commerce Content Assistant which is a fantastic experience and I am learning a lot from it.
I am still continuing to freelance in my spare time and I would like to take on more work.
If you have any questions or would like to see any examples of my work, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Area Covered: London
Job Title: Digital Commerce Content Coordinator
Description: - Editing and reviewing landing pages to reflect monthly floorsets and themes
- Regular site, content, static content and product checking
- Editing and reviewing the mobile version of the site
- Organising assets including swfs, videos, media and product
- Thoroughly testing email campaigns
Job Title: Marketing & Communications
Company: Jan Constantine Ltd
Description: - Full time for 6 months before moving to freelance
- Responsible for designing, creating visuals (Adobe Photoshop), coding in html and deploying all email campaigns to retail/trade/press
- Creating and updating a Facebook and Twitter account
- Photographing and retouching images ready for the website/email campaigns
- Creating and designing regular press releases
- Designing and creating magazine advertisements
- Other ad hoc creative marketing tasks
Degree: 2.1 BA (Hons)
Field of Study: International Fashion Business
University / College: Nottingham Trent University
Degree: A Levels - A, A, A
Field of Study: Mathematics, ICT, General Studies
University / College: Moorlands Sixth Form Centre
Degree: 5 A*s and 6 As
Field of Study: GCSEs
University / College: Painsley Catholic High School
Digital Marketing & Communications Freelancer