- Irving, TX, US
- $34 /hr
- Available now
• Over 13 years of overall experience with 12 years of SAP PP/QM/MM/WM/VC/PM, PP IS-Mill, PP IS F&B implementations and support in electronics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage,more...• Over 13 years of overall experience with 12 years of SAP PP/QM/MM/WM/VC/PM, PP IS-Mill, PP IS F&B implementations and support in electronics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, industry products, automobile and textile industries.
• Actively participated in 11 SAP PP, QM, VC, MM, WM and DMS implementations of which 9 are end-to-end implementations as solution architect, functional lead and functional consultant.
• Experience supporting 3 large scale complex SAP PP, QM, MM, WM, PM and VC as team lead and transition lead.
• Experience integrating PP/QM with SAP modules such as SD, MM, WM, PM and FICO.
• Intensive experience with configuring and implementing various manufacturing scenarios, quality inspection processes, purchasing and inventory handling, warehouse operations, preventive/breakdown plant maintenance activities. Also worked on industry specific solutions like mills, food & beverages.
• Experience in central components like classification system, batch management, document management system (DMS), easy DMS, logistics information system, data migration tool LSMW, SAP query reports, enhancing customer specific functionalities, usage of solution manager for project documentations
• Expertise in end-to-end project lifecycle, business plan, blueprint, proof of concept (PoC), workshops, design, configuration, gap analysis, enhancements.
• Awarded for Performance improvement program, Exceptional leadership skill and significant improvement within the track (IBM).
• Submitted three papers in intellectual capital management on SAP, member of BBSI certified interview panel (IBM).
SAP Solution Architect