- Wakefield, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A dynamic, innovative and well-balanced individual, graduated with an MSc in Systems Management and Consultancy and with a keen desire to use my skills and also further developmore...A dynamic, innovative and well-balanced individual, graduated with an MSc in Systems Management and Consultancy and with a keen desire to use my skills and also further develop other skills within a professional project.
•Motivational when leading a team to achieve a goal and experienced in implementing change through positive team input.
•Highly developed skills in business and systems diagnosis combined with an excellent knowledge of current and future technology trends.
•Proven ability to identify key opportunities for the application of information systems within a business setting.
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with an ability to liaise with people at all levels.
•Highly customer focused with wide ranging experience of dealing with customer issues and concerns.
Area Covered: All of UK, but based in Leeds
Work Experience Summary: Bradford and Bingley 08/09/07 •Current
Hazell Carr Financial Consultant
Credit Control Manager (contract)
• Negotiations and management of arrears on various different types of mortgage accounts from portfolio accounts to single residential.
Halifax Bank Of Scotland
Huntswood Financial Consultant (Woodhurst) 09/03/07 • 17/08/07
Review Manager on bank charges (contract)
• Review and manage legal challenge complaints on bank charges
• Comply with financial regulations set by the relevant authorities
• Assisting in QA procedures
• Working in close relationship with the Financial Ombudsman Service
• Secondment to Court Summons team for three months, working on summons from the small claims county court.
• Seconded to the FOS conciliation team, working on cases issued directly from the FOS.
01/07/06 • 09/03/07
Software / Hardware Deployment Consultant
Fujitsu • Lloyds TSB Project (contract)
• Carry out XP Rollout, Win 2003 Server
• Involved in full desktop deployment including external hardware such as card readers, network printers etc..
• 2nd Line Support / XP Clients
• HP hardware support
• Integration of Legacy hardware
• Working on different sites daily all around the UK
01/05/04 • 15/01/06
• Sufficient understanding of a range of standard processes / individual complex procedures to enable application of existing practices and minor modifications where approved.
• Selected the most appropriate procedures from a given set of solutions / procedures.
• Coordinated the work of a small team in areas of high volume transaction processing
• Seeked to continually improve work processes which impacted self and other team members.
• Worked closely with various clients and internal team, eg. BT, SSO, Application Support.
• Worked to full ITIL standards
• Using Remedy system within a fully integrated service management environment, problem management, change management etc..
Cutover Support Team (Secondment within Accenture) 01/05/05 • 31/09/05
• Part of the LIDS (Legacy Integration Deployment Support) team
• Coordinate all cutover activities, specifically for pioneer Trusts
• Update and produce all cutover documentation using Microsoft Sharepoint
• Support all Go-Live activities for Trusts
• Define ongoing Cutover activities for future Trusts
• Define and write application specific test plans
• Using Test Director to execute test plans and track issues within the test phases.
• Developed good knowledge on cutover activities and environment set-up and management.
• Learnt how to manage large tasks, timelines, issue escalation and take minutes.
• Gained experience of working with VB scripts and .NET technology.
Environment and Configuration Team (Secondment within Accenture) 28/01/05 • 01/05/05
• Assistance in building out and maintenance of the Synergy, Front Desk and MSD secondary care application.
• Working as a Service Implementation Consultant.
• Pipe cleaning and trouble shooting when problems arised.
• Manage the upgrade of new versions of software in the different functional testing.
• Assisted in the configuration and shake down of new software releases within the different environments.
• Understood the change control process implemented in the project.
• Gained a basic understanding of the logical architecture and physical architecture of the mentioned applications.
• Learnt how to trouble shoot and issue resolution on various different problems.
• Learnt how to technical pipeclean of applications.
• Learnt basic BizTalk skills
Managed Services Support Analyst 05/01/03 to 01/04/04
• Responsible for managing a customer's problem from logging through to resolution adhering to a call's Service Level Agreement.
• Took ownership of incoming calls and actively diagnosed, and resolved those problems • sometimes in conjunction with 2nd line or specialist support teams. Also ensured that the call had been assigned, actioned, call updated and customer updated where necessary.
• Pro•active monitoring and prompt fault resolution of all supported systems through the use of HP Openview and SLA manager system generated alerts.
• Production of management reports were required to provide a clear picture of the dept performance and the contractual performance against SLA of the Company.
• Responded to, actioned and resolved fault calls logged both internally and externally.
• Fault diagnosis and resolution including customer site attendance.
• Customer liaison and proactive problem management in order to project a professional image of the support organisation.
• Demonstration and selling of data storage, data management and others services.
• Close liaison with 3rd party service providers and other internal ITO customers.
• Documentation relating to faults /resolutions and supporting material.
• Monitoring of operational systems including Building management systems / TSM servers and use of appropriate software utilities.
• Data centre physical security including customer / contractor access and off site vaulting routines.
• Analysis of error logs, and resolution of Performance issues.
• Installations and Weekly Health checks including account rotation through 2nd line support.
• Managed Transition of new services from implementation to ongoing support.
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Bank Officer 03/01/01 to 31/08/01
• Provided a high quality front-line customer service within the credit card centre in an international call-centre environment.
• Handled a wide range of customer queries including account management and financial planning.
• Sales of products and services to existing customers
• Used state of the art IT systems to check credit card and other financial information.
Education Summary: • ABBE Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment 2007 (Training completed with BRE)
• MSc (Hons) Degree in Systems Management & Consultancy• 2003• Sheffield Business School. (Hallam University)
o Consulted on two mini projects to develop key skills in technical consulting within a real business environment. Worked with BT Ignite to solve problems identified within the systems area of a current project being delivered within the Carrier Networks and Systems unit. I was the only person in the UK that year to qualify in this particular degree.
o Modules covered included: Consultancy; Process of Change; Information Management & Organisation; Organisation Analysis; Strategy & Systems; Problem Analysis and Communication & Collaborative Technology.
• Assa- Kaizen Management course And Standard Operations course -2003- Leeds training centre.
• Microsoft (MCP) Windows 2000 Professional qualification awarded • 2001 • Manchester IT College.
• CLP (Certified Lotus Professional) course attended • 2002 • Sheffield Business School.
• Appointed Person First Aid At Work course.
• BSc (Hons) Degree in Biomedical Science (2nd Class) • 2000 • De Montfort University
• 3 A’ Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics • 1997 • Dewsbury College
• 10 GCSEs including (English, Mathematics, Triple Science) • 1995 • Kettlethorpe High School.