- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
We are a leading provider of outsourcing services for SMBs, aims to help achieve maximum growth in minimum time.
Ultro establishes & maintains virtual employees in self-containedmore...We are a leading provider of outsourcing services for SMBs, aims to help achieve maximum growth in minimum time.
Ultro establishes & maintains virtual employees in self-contained Ultro Headquarters. Clients have complete control of the daily operations while our team of outsourcing experts implement not just the set up phase but also manage all the support functions such as HR, IT & Back Office. This enables clients to quickly gain the advantages of running their own in-house offshore operations without the overheads & risks of doing it themselves. We understands that there are still companies who are skeptical in outsourcing parts of their business for valid reasons; we are giving these companies the liberty to manage their own virtual employees through. Having a local partner in the offshore destination with experience in complex outsourced solutions provides a level of comfort that allows them to quickly realize the full benefits of outsourcing.
We use skype, online chat messaging and VOIP as our main means of communications to hold video calls and free calls while you are on the go, aside from email and local telephone lines. Setting up user-specific accounts can be done easily for seamless system integration. A local client base number will also be in place to localize outsourced service.
The benefits, compared with recruiting permanent staff or employing from an agency, are crucial to small and medium enterprises when cashflow and budgets are restricted. Virtual Assistants (VAs) also offer favorable solutions for larger businesses embarking on special projects where extra resources are required in the short-term. A Virtual Assistant (VA) provides remote administrative/business support services from our own fully-equipped office. The full range of support can be easily accessed without the need for extra office equipment and/or staff on our client's premises.
Some of the benefits of using Virtual Assistants for your Business Support requirements are:
* Highly Skilled and Trained VAs, with high competency levels in English Communication and Written Skills.
* Working 40 hour /week, 5 days a week.
* Dedicated telephone number for each account with call-forwarding/voicemail capabilities.
* You only pay for the time utilised for your task or project - not idle moments.
* No additional office space or equipment is required, as we provide all of this.
* No time constrains as we can provide you with a VA working on shifts or flex time.
* No need for re-training each time you need support.
* Like you, your VA is running a business, and is committed to providing a quality service.
* A professional relationship with an Executive PA who understands your business, your clients and your working style; and can supply administrative know how and key contacts.
* No employee related expenses - such as Tax, sickness, holidays, maternity leave, pensions etc.
The Process of which is the following:
1. Contract Signed by Client and Briefing Document Submitted to Ultro
2. Assignment of VA for Client (Phone Screening, Interview and Hiring) ââ‚¬“takes approximately 1 week
3. Set-Up of all communication, administrative and software tools for client ââ‚¬“ takes approximately 3 days
4. Pre-Deployment Training for VA (Integration of systems in place)ââ‚¬“ takes approximately 2 days
5. Begin Service
Ending the terms
Client must give Service Provider a formal notice to begin and end client services. A written document must be submitted by the client to enumerate the issues against the VA. The VA will then have a chance to respond to the complain. If we find that it is a problem with the VA, the client will be given a replacement immediately or end the terms of service.
A VPA has a wide range of duties and tasks, depending on the client's requirement or need. It is essentially a personal assistant for a busy executive or business owner. The work will include but not limited to
* data entry, taking and making calls;
* answering and sending emails;
* keep, update, record and organize business diary, schedules and contact. Additional services such as customer service & inquiry, Live internet chat/text, blog/article writing, leads generation, Internet ad posting (to name a few) are available.
* Online/Email Marketing: Tap Internet user groups, existing networking sites and Trade Organization lists. This process entails gathering users from other networking sites who fits the target market group profiles and individually inviting them to sign up, register or simply avail of promotional offerings.
* Develop Strategic Alliances with Other Complimentary Organizations and Groups online by offering mutually beneficial partnerships with revenue sharing and Co-advertising/Co-Marketing possibilities in the future.
* SEO: With the various online efforts connected to the campaign, such as article posting, blog posting, journals and press releases, SEO will be in place and inevitable.
* Send Press Releases, write blogs and articles and submit to online journals and publications to get noticed by target groups. All the written press releases, articles and blogs existing will be posted in a number of websites where people can start to notice and recognize the company, product or promotional offering. On a regular basis (daily and/or weekly), write new and updated write-ups to maintain interest of current users and increase number of recruits.
* Sales Administration: answer incoming phone calls / email, upload and format digital media for internet, customer support and inquiry procurement, sales team calendar integration, appointment setting / scheduling, survey telephone operators, Order / Shipping Processing,Desktop Publishing and Data Entry.
* They can also do the following: Create Awareness : aside from the corporate website, VAs can be assigned to put up adverts, Google ads, write blogs, articles and email campaigns that can get people to learn about your products and services, Record Progress and Evaluate: To track if campaigns in place is effective, and to know what worked, what didn't and what needs to be changed, VAs can provide tallies of advert clicks, email responses and telephone inquiries connected to the campaign, Turn Clients into Advocates: Excellent Service turns into Excellent Referrals. VAs can always ask your contacts for a testimonial to add into your site, or to refer your services to their colleagues.
We can use a number of different calendars. We highly recommend SUGAR CRM for internet accessibility and ease of use. This is included in the VA package.
We also have capabilities that can get the VA to control the computer of the client if needed which is simple and works very well. We can customize all desktop settings according to client specifications depending on how much the client is willing to change the way they work.
Area Covered: UK, US, Canada
Company Name: ULTRO Sourcing Inc.