- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Troy is a graphic communications specialist who will generate considerable financial and creative value for your company.
He will help you communicate clearly and consistentlymore...Troy is a graphic communications specialist who will generate considerable financial and creative value for your company.
He will help you communicate clearly and consistently to win a pitch, develop a brief or brand, or to design and share your marketing and business growth ideas across a range of audiences
Area Covered: London and surrounding areas
Work Experience Summary: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
April 08 • March 09: Slinky Business
Employed as one part of a two person strong creative company specializing in producing PowerPoint templates and producing presentations. Roles included designing templates in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word to appear less pre set and more creatively designed, often having to offer user support and produce guidelines to accompany each template. Clients include: Action for Children (children’s charity), Brands2Life (PR), Ogilvy Health PR, Lambie-Nairn (Branding Agency), FHD (Design Consultancy). Work also included designing brand identities, stationery, promotional material such as flyers, pitch presentations, and general design. As the business consisted of two employees, Troy was trusted to co run the business,
pitch to and manage client accounts directly.
May 06 • April 08: Oldacres, Digital and Lithographic Printers
Roles included: handling all main digital print jobs, operating a Xerox DC 5000 Digital Colour laser printer. Photographic Music Reproduction, operating large format printer reproducing architectural plans. Producing mock-ups for clients of various packaging and die-cut shapes, folders and booklets. In house design and offering customers print advice and support.
Working closely with the lithographic department. Developing relationships with other print companies and finishers to outsource jobs unable to finish in house.
May 04 • May 06: The Fish Can Sing PR
Junior designer position working closely with project managers and senior designers on accounts for clients including
Motorola, Absolut Vodka and Grolsch. Working on Pitch presentations, sourcing images from various online libraries and providing In-house design support.
2003 • Present: Freelance Graphic Designer
Since leaving college in 2003, Troy has worked on a number of freelance design jobs for various clients:
• ABC LTD: Promotional booklet for research and strategy development agency.
• Spats Boots, fashion foot ware company: www.spats-boots.com, designed and built website
• 2010 Records, UK Dubstep record label: Logo, Art work for CD and Vinyl releases and press related material
• Norma Cohen, Play writer: Business cards and event flyers
• Studio Nine, London Based Recording and rehearsal studio: Logo and stationery
• Nikki Willeman, Make-up Artist: Website and business cards
• Christopher Mendez, Art dealer: Visiting cards
• Warner Group London: Junior designer
• X- Box World Magazine: Junior designer
• 93 Feet East, Night Club: Business cards
• Hipopratives, London based live Hip Hop band: Logo and Flyers
Education Summary: 2001 • 2003: City of Westminster College
• BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design
focusing on all areas of graphic communication, Using both Digital and Mixed Media.
• City and Guilds Certificate in Digital imaging
Focusing specifically on Photoshop
• NVQ Graphic Design
2000 • 2001: LA SWAP Sixth Form Centre
• GNVQ Art and Design
• Intermediate Key Skills: IT, Communication and Numeracy
1995 • 2000: Islington Green School
• GCSE’s Grade A-C including: Maths, English and Science
Graphic Communications Specialist