- Shanghai, CN
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I'm working for a management consulting company and also experienced in exporting business.
Hi, I am Tracy, a native Chinese living in Shanghai. I can also speak fluent English and a little Japanese. I was majored in English language and International Economics &more...Hi, I am Tracy, a native Chinese living in Shanghai. I can also speak fluent English and a little Japanese. I was majored in English language and International Economics & Trade for university studies. I have 10 years working experience in export business for a Chinese manufacturer, 6 years working asClient Relations Managr until now and 1 year's experience as a secretary to the Vice President in a large international furniture & flooring manufactory.
Now, I am working as a freelancer and part timer from home.I hope to work for a foreign company. I can do with interpretation & translation ( I have over 8 years\' experience in translating auto part industry international standards, process documents and drawings) , sourcing, business meeting / negotiations, exhibition / trade Show, factory / supplier visiting & auditing, market research, business support, price breakdown / negotiation, sample confirmation, order & production follow up, shipment & on-time delivery and so on.
Area Covered: Shanghai, China
2010/9-till now, Client Relations Specilist, Campanile Consulting.
2006/6-2010/7 Manager of Overseas Department of Taishun Baiyun Rubber Co., Ltd.
1. Translate the hose (parts for automobile engines) industry relating international standards (such as SAE, ASTM, DNS, Volvo, Ford & Cummins standards, etc) , process documents and PPAP & APQP procedure documents, as well as engineering drawings;
2. Do marketing internationally, go to Australia & America to attend tradeshows;
3. Quote on inquiries, receive overseas purchase orders, follow up product production, arrange shipment, ensure on-time delivery and deal with claims and customers feedbacks;
4. Facilitate the work both for the overseas customers and the manufactory, help resolve issues from the both sides.
5. Coordinate and participate factory visit, audit & bussiness meetings, etc.
2005/5--2006/6 Secretary for the Vice President in GM office of Fine Furniture (Shanghai) Ltd.
1. This company is a large manufacturer specialized in furniture and flooring which are mainly exported to the North America.I am responsible for uploading overseas PO into the ERP system and also open some purchasing orders from the ERP system;
2. Translate furniture drawings, business letters, office doucments;
3. Follow up production for orders, delivery and after-sales service;
4. Keep a record for weekly meeting and other important meetings;
5. Facilitate the work for the Vice president and do daily office secretary work;
6. Be responsible for the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 document management and control, have a good knowledge on managing ISO documents, and so on.
Job Title: Overseas Dept. Director
Company: Taishun Baiyun Rubber Co., Ltd.
Description: Do marketing internationally, go to Australia & America to attend tradeshows;
Quote on inquiries, receive overseas orders, follow up product production, prepare customs papers, arrange logistics and shipment, ensure on-time delivery and deal with claims and customers feedbacks; Maintain customer Contact.
Translate the auto hose industry relating international standards (such as SAE, ASTM, DIN, Volvo, Ford & Cummins standards, etc) and translate PPAP & APQP procedure documents, business letters, as well as engineering drawings, etc. Facilitate the work both for the overseas customers and the manufactory, help resolve issues from the both sides. Coordinate and participate factory visit, audit & bussiness meetings, etc.
Education Summary: 2001/10--2005/ Shanghai Ocean University Major in English, Bachelor\'s Degree
2002/9--2004/7 Fudan University Minor in International Economics & Trade
Business Support / Sourcing / Export Coordinator / Client Relations Management.....
Tracy is reliable and dedicatedm will work with her again.
Thanks for your good feedback. It is very nice working with you. Geraldine is a great client of high efficiency!
Great effciency! Great interaction! Great value! Great Girl.
Attentive and professional. Look forward to working with you again, Tracy.
Thanks for your kind feedback.
You are an excellent client here, always prompt, patient and helpful in response to my questions, and pay on time. I enjoy working with you very much and look forward to working with you again, Lina.
Always Excellent Work, on time everytime
Thanks for your kind comments. I appreciate this opportunity to work with you, you are an excellent client here.
Thanks very much for your kind feedback, I do appreciate it. And thanks for your kind cooperation!
No result found
No result found