- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
My project career has included programmes at both a national and local level. Forming my own consultancy business, DTS Partnership Ltd, allows me to work flexibly and in a numbermore...My project career has included programmes at both a national and local level. Forming my own consultancy business, DTS Partnership Ltd, allows me to work flexibly and in a number of different projects.
I enjoy a variety of work, both office based undertaking projects and ad hov pieces of work but also running a declutter business which gives me a chance to get away from a desk.
Area Covered: London, Kent, Essex
Work Experience Summary: Specialist Skills
• Project / Programme Management, ensuring performance and delivery to budget and targets, including complex projects to completion.
• Management of simultaneous workstreams.
• Presentation of plans and solutions to stakeholders.
• Service Line Reporting.
• LEAN Facilitation (Silver Level Certification) / Service Transformation.
• Experience of delivering complex change management, & strategic service redesign.
• Takes ownership of project streams and resource.
• National Policy Development within the National Health Service for Emergency Preparedness within health services.
• Excellent business and organisational skills.
• Considerable experience in building relationships to support strategic alliances.
• Experience of line managing staff, including appraisals and performance reviews.
Education Summary: 2005 - 2010 - Currently working towards a BSc (Hons) Social Sciences with Social Policy & Sociology (Open University)
2008 - 2009 - LEAN Certification within BLT (Silver Level Certification)
2007 - Module Emergency Planning Officer training (HPA/NHS)
2006 - PRINCE 2 Foundation
- Diploma in Social Sciences (Open University)
2005 - Certificate in Health & Social Care (Mark - Distinction)
- Microsoft Office User Specialist Certification
1990 - 1997 -Clarendon House Grammar School, Ramsgate
4 A Levels (A-C), 9 GCSE’s (A*-C)
Project Manager - NHS