- Limavady, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
project for Bournemouth and Poole Colleges - Customer Service Courses
Experienced HR Manager - high volume recruitment, grievances, disciplinary hearings and decisions. Have much experience in rolling out of new payroll,more...Www.nitrainingmatters.com
Experienced HR Manager - high volume recruitment, grievances, disciplinary hearings and decisions. Have much experience in rolling out of new payroll, time attendance and HR systems.
Professional trainer, with food safety, nutrition, experience. Currently a regional admin/support manager managing all aspects of HR/Payroll and compliance matters across 8 sites in NI. Willing to do PA, PR, training, HR, writing, excellent customer service skills and organisational skills. Work well to deadlines and never shy of a challenge!
Area Covered: Northern ireland
Company Name: A4E
Work Experience Summary: Business Development Advisor Action 4 Employment, Limavady 30/10/07 - present
• Prospecting new business, monitoring and reviewing Health & Safety standards of businesses
• Interviewing prospective learners, reference checks
• Liaising with careers in reference to new learners
• Identify and sourcing placements for learners
• Actively identify and place learners into the workplace
• To process paperwork as required by DEL contracts
• Promote A4E at every opportunity with funding bodies, learners, placements, careers, schools and any other applicable external body.
• Ad hoc catering assessor/tutor role with learners
• Press releases, liaison with media in relation to programmes, events, news articles and advertisements
Freelance Nutritionist/ Training Consultant ongoing work • www.simplifood.com
• Nutritional advisor during Balmoral Show for Marks and Spencer (May 2008) • ad lib commentary during cookery demonstration on healthily eating
• Delivering and evaluation of CIEH accrediated food safety and nutrition & healthier diets courses across NI • clients includes Barnardos, Sure Start, Rascals Day Nursery, Drumellan Community Group, Boys Brigade NI………
• Kerry Foods on audit on salt levels compared to RDA/guidelines in their products
• Kerry Foods on Satiety/conducting studies on Guar Gum and Satiety,
• The Wave Centre Cookstown on Food & Mood (Depression, Stress).
• Conducted training sessions with RDP aimed at encouraging healthy eating, exercise, maintaining an ideal body weight, proper use of food labeling, educating people on relationships between health and diet and importance of food safety, the Balance of Good Health, food Safety and digestion.
Business Development Executive Holmes C&C, Coleraine 01/04/07
• Development of new business accounts and existing customers, ensuring weekly budget is met and exceeded
• Monthly meetings with HQ credit controller in relation to credit terms/issues
• Taking orders, dealing with returns, customers enquiries
• Credit control, ensuring sales ledger is kept within credit terms
• Processing payments, necessary paperwork for new account setup
• Liaising with suppliers to promote new products, promotions and distribute point of sale.
• Route planning, working with logistics to organize new customer deliveries.
Commercial Accounts Executive DPP Coleraine (Kerry Foods) 01/08/05
• Central co-coordinator for 4 sites through NI all business relating to McDonalds/Burger King
• Managing budgets for major customers
• Liaison with major customers on pricing and promotion/all other issues.
• Drafting advertisements, liaison with print and graphic design companies.
• Attending customers events/business meetings
• Weekly reporting on sales to UK/Europe
• Monthly sales analysis & rolling forecasting
• Working as part of a multi disciplinary team ensuring high levels of customer service & service levels
• Tracking competitors, researching McDonalds suppliers and presenting information back to business.
• Project work as a nutritional Advisor to Kerry Ingredients • currently working on area of gums and satiety • advising on design of clinical trials, conducting scientific research on the area.
Sales and Marketing business developer The Kerry Group Based at Henry Denny’s and Sons, Portadown
14/07/03 • 01/08/05
• Business development, customer account management/Increasing sales, identification of business opportunities, consumer and competitor trends
• Analyzing sales figures and trends to set sales targets, product surveys/audits
• Coordinating new product launches, liaising with advertising, exhibition and print companies, negotiating prices.
• Product demonstration and exhibition co-coordinator for Denny NI
• Develop sales presenters/brochure features for all major promotional activity, POS and new trade marketing initiatives
• Implementation of annual trade marketing plans for Denny brand.
• Ensure that all promotional activity is communicated to all appropriate functions
• External and internal communication, marketing (press releases, internal competitions, write articles for internal monthly magazine News @ Den’, presentations on exhibitions.
• On Charity Committee, organising fund raising initiatives
Recruitment Consultant Tim Lewis Recruitment, Armagh 24/04/03 •14/06/03
• Interviewing candidates for positions, reference checking of candidates
• General admin work, calls to client companies
Bar and Restaurant Supervisor The Buttery, Markethill 1999-2004
• Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction,
• Preparing and serving food and drink, taking bookings and orders.
• Helping in the kitchen to prepare food as required.
Travel exchange and study abroad marketing assistant Regis University, Denver (USA) 2001-2002
• Promotion of the travel programs to the UK and Ireland.
• Presentations and talks on scholarships, travel
• Recruitment and selection of students to partake in the trips.
• Answering enquiries, maintaining student records and general PR.
Education Summary: 2009/2010 • CIPD (Certificate in personnel and development) at NWRC
June 2008: Postgraduate Diploma Communication, Training and Development at Queens University (Loughry College) Part Time • Achieved the top marks (Ulster Farmers Union Award)
January 2005: Advanced Food Safety Certificate, CIEH • Loughry College
June 2004: Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Professional Trainers Certificate Loughry College
2005: PG Certificate & Diploma in Management Practice from the Irish Management Institute, Dublin
2003: BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition with Diploma in Area Studies 2:1 (68%), University of Ulster, Coleraine
2001-2002 Business Education Certificate (Commendation, Graduated in Top 10%), Regis University, Denver Colorado (USA)
1999: Armagh College of Higher and Further Education.
ï‚§ A levels in: Biology (B), Chemistry (C), Maths (E)
1997: Markethill High School. GCSEs in: Biology (A*), Chemistry (A), Math (A), English (A), French (A), Geography (A), Physics (C ), Additional Math (C ).
Irish Reflexology Institute Diploma in Reflexology Sept 2007
Beauty Therpy NVQ level 2 year 2 TBC June 2007, Coleraine Institute NI
Registered Nutritionist with The British Nutrition Society Number 2102332
Tracey was really helpful. She offered excellent value for money as well as communication and expertise.
Thank you Tracey! You have helped me to understand a very important and complex ER matter. I will contact you again if I need help. Thank you!
pleasure dealing with you
Thanks for the great work.
No result found