- Wilmslow, GB
- £24.70 /hr
- Available now
AN OFFICE/ACCOUNTS MANAGER with a successful track record of converting change management strategy into action. Commercially and financially aware, skilled in facilities managementmore...AN OFFICE/ACCOUNTS MANAGER with a successful track record of converting change management strategy into action. Commercially and financially aware, skilled in facilities management and the handling of complex projects bringing together a wide range of functions, he would make a valuable contribution to an organisation by his commitment to solving problems, developing improvements and increasing profits by reducing overheads.
Area Covered: North West England
Work Experience Summary: Accounting
• Experience and working knowledge of current Sage accounting package
• Production of Management Accounts
• Cash Flow Forecasting
• Preparation of Year End Accounts
• Liaison with external accountants
• Handling Payroll
• Completion of VAT Returns with experience in getting through a HMR&C VAT inspection, successfully.
• Maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledger, production of Quick Figures; Production of aged debtor and creditor reports
• Credit control
• Online Banking and Bank Reconciliation
• Processing Orders and Invoice Raising.
• Administration of a major national business conference for 600 delegates, budget circa £180k attracting £50k sponsorship.
• Instrumental in co-ordinating and writing procedures to enable ISO9000 certification.
• Managed a £3m relocation over a three year period, involving six major interim reorganisations and significant rationalisation with zero disruption to both productivity and client services.
• Managed from concept to completion a major refurbishment, converting offices from cellular to open plan accommodation, including upgrading of building services, at a value of £500,000, completed on time and within budget.
• Achieved reduction of 20% per annum, in real costs, on facilities budget, in two years.
• Set up new company to deliver management training programmes to small and medium sized companies.
• Managed the disposal of approximately 42,000 square feet of surplus property by return to landlord or by sub-tenancy.
Education Summary: APPOINTMENTS Manchester Junior Chamber of Commerce - President 1984/85, Honorary Life Member.
British Junior Chamber of Commerce - Executive Vice President 1986, Honorary Life Member.
Junior Chamber International - Honorary Life Member.
MEMBERSHIPS British Institute of Facilities Management (Associate).
QUALIFICATIONS HNC Business Studies
IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
Freelance Office/Accounting Manager