- Leighton Buzzard, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
I am a freelance Digital Marketer with experience in Marketing solutions, video production and the more technical side of things....SEO, PPC, SEM, and html. I've developedmore...I am a freelance Digital Marketer with experience in Marketing solutions, video production and the more technical side of things....SEO, PPC, SEM, and html. I've developed websites for 20 separate clients to date.
I can help you with getting your digital business setup from top to bottom.
Here is my CV so you can see what I can offer:
- Serial Entrepreneur: Business experience in digital media, broadcast TV, property, golf and the leisure industry.
- Key involvement as online marketing director: evolving an online media channel, to a Sky Sports commissioned 16-week television show.
- Pivotal in creating an online marketing campaign that reached 20+ million people.
- Educated at TCTC University, South Carolina, USA.
- Developed major revenue streams for a creative media startup.
- Involved with major strategic partnerships: Sky TV, The European Tour (golf) and multiple TV personalities.
Co- Founder of Juice Media ltd. Leighton Buzzard August 2014 - Present
- Head Video Production Editor; Edited, directed, filmed, sound engineered, client liaised, developed creative projects, created subtitles, set up film lighting, sourced production crew. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjEsn6MW1c
- Post Production; Developed Video Marketing Strategy, Helped small brands reach over 50,000 viewers, developed calls to action. Created an outlet for small businesses to reach their target audience.
- Web Management; Web design, advertising installation, banner advertising management, website updates, back end website management, email marketing management. http://juicemedia.media/
- User experience; Interface design and development using customer feedback and cookies.
- Directed/filmed/edited commercial videos for small businesses and real estate valued over £1,000,000. Using a professional TV presenter, UAV drone camera and TV production equipment.
- Market research; researched the current property market successfully adding another 4-figure generating income stream to Juice Media.
Co-Founder of Golf Juice ltd. Leighton Buzzard March 2012 - Present
- Produced Television Show; Part involvement in commercialisation, fund sourcing, creative development, talent sourcing, accounts and broadcaster relationships: creating a successful pitch to Sky Sports to secure 16 week commission.
- Website developer; Developed online advertising, managed web traffic flow.
- Email Marketing Management; Built an email client list of 1,000 customers in the first month of launching a website. Maintained an email open rate of over 50% from 2012 to present.
- Fluent in over 30 different software programs used in digital marketing including; Aweber, MailChimp, AppSumo, Leadpages, Google Adwords & Sumall.
- Created a media platform with a social media reach of 10+ million. Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, itunes (podcast).
- SEO; Maximised traffic with Google, Bing & mobile. Created a 40,000 a month organically and 100,000 a month PPC traffic flow for a successful startup. Using programs such as Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Integrity and Yoast.
- CPA; 2 years online advertising experience including installation of banner adverts, email adverts and advertiser relations to generate cash flow.
- Comfortably managed the distribution of online contents for the purpose of customer base building, brand exposure, advert monetization and produced over 500 pieces of professional content.
- Video Production; Self-produced video content for the Ladies European Tour, The Jamega Tour and the EuroPro Tour as a third party production company. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqJnPGZ8ws
Tom Whiting Web Development/Consultancy January 2012 - Present
- Developed and built 4 corporate websites for clients including consultancy on their digital marketing campaigns, online and offline branding and offline marketing. Client - Par7 generated £20,000 in its first month in business. http://par7.com/
- Consulted on the development of over 20 websites. Including huge improvement of traffic, conversions and email list building.
- Manage several ecommerce websites for clients.
Golf Operations, Woburn Estates & Golf Club, Woburn July 2011 – January 2012
- Organised corporate golf events of over 150 people for multinationals.
- Built strong rapport with a customer base of over 1,000 members, which increased retail sales by 15%.
- Introduced upselling to the retail sales force.
- 2009-2011Tri County Technical College (University) South Carolina, USA. Golf, International and Academic Scholarship.
Studied Business and Marketing.
- 2006-2008 Vandyke 6th Form College A Levels - 3 - A-C Grades
- 2003-2005 Vandyke Upper School GCSE - 11 - A*- B Grades
- Business. Strong brand and image awareness, business development, entrepreneurship, business management, freelance management, project management and sales. Business accounts, business administration, cyclical business management, confident presentation skills, and market share research.
- Word Press. Word Press management, content delivery, content optimization, user experience, email marketing, user experience.
- Digital marketing. Organic marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, PPC, CPA, SEM, SEO, online advertising as an advertiser and publisher, affiliate marketing, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Video Production. Production Director, production producer, production editor, broadcast equipment (cameras, lighting, sound), FCP 7 and FCP 10 video editing software, Photoshop, Fotor, Keynote.
- Soft. Leadership, CRM, team player, disciplined, professional, well presented, direct, loyal and ambitious.
Video Editor/SEO/Digital Marketer/Copywriter/Marketing Consultant/