- London, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
Currently working on a number of VP roles for a global pharmaceutical company in the USA
Global Talent Acquisition expert with over 13 years of progressive experience within life science talent acquisition planning & strategies.
• Proven expertise in improvingmore...Global Talent Acquisition expert with over 13 years of progressive experience within life science talent acquisition planning & strategies.
• Proven expertise in improving organisations talent acquisition processes on a global basis.
• Demonstrated expertise turning business strategies into high impact resourcing solutions and reducing companies cost per hire.
• Diverse background within recruitment, both in-house and third party, job boards & social media branding, candidate attraction and retention and delegate generation for prestigious life science events.
• Particular expertise within sourcing top talent for emerging markets.
Advising Global Clients within the Life Science marketplace on key methods of candidate attraction using a variety of mediums including social, devising talent acquisition strategies, impartial advice on job boards, training in-house resourcing specialists, vendor selection and organisation across the EMEA region, APAC and the USA.
Having worked within direct life science recruitment and also having used and worked for candidate databases and job boards, I am well placed to make sure companies keep up to date on what is new in the marketplace and how to resource the right level and quality of candidates while keeping their budgets in line with company policies.
Previously I worked within direct life science recruitment placing candidates and leading teams.
I have worked closely with some of the leading blue chip organisations globally.
I have also worked and have used a number of pure lifescience job boards and candidate attraction tools so I am well placed to know what works and what doesnt!
I work on candidate attraction, talentpool design, marketing strategies including social media, headhunting and recruitment training, job board reviews and advice, lead generation all within life sciences on a global scale.
So if you are interested in finding the best candidates, reducing your cost per hire, advice on which job boards to use or need headhunting training please get in touch.
quality,regulatory,clinical,pharmacovigilance,validation,medical,sales and marketing,clinical information technology,data management,biostatistics,medical information,cra,scra,lcra,cpm,scpm,clinical study managers,quality managers,regulatory consultants,recruitment,jobs,vacancies,resourcing,europe,international,usa,asia,trials,monitoring,candidates
Area Covered: All of the UK & Europe, Asia Pacific, USA & LATAM
Company Name: Life Science Live
Work Experience Summary: Over 10 years life science recruitment experience from bench to boardroom across a variety of disciplines globally both permanent and contract.
Have set up and trained teams within life science recruitment amongst a host of other niche skills
Education Summary: Qualified Train a Trainer
Pharmatimes Clinical recruiter of the year 2007
BA in Graphic design
Managing Director at Life Science Live - Global Talent Acquisition & Sourcing Strategies