Product, Beauty, Jewellery and Advertising Photographer with Studio in London
See how my clients get PR coverage with the images I create: http://erameri.com/blog/
Hi! My name is Tiina and I do product still-life, lifestyle and model photography & videos for advertising and e-commerce in my studio in central London SE14 in South Bermondseymore...Hi! My name is Tiina and I do product still-life, lifestyle and model photography & videos for advertising and e-commerce in my studio in central London SE14 in South Bermondsey and on location. I have ran my own studio for over 9 years now and before that I was a freelance photographer for the Conde Nast in-house studio, creating product images for their magazines including; Vogue, Tatler, Glamour, Easy Living, Brides, Traveller, House & Garden, World of Interiors and GQ.
Now my clients are anyone from one man start-ups to multinational brands, small local social media agencies to international producers, and I love the variation!
Product still-life photography is my bread and butter and I stay competitive with my rates despite the very high quality I produce. Single product cutouts are charged per image so you will always know exactly how much you pay. I don't have a price list as the quantities and types of product vary too much, but please ask me for a quote. Creative and model shoots are per hour. Video per project. I have good contacts for a selection of models suitable for jewellery and beauty/cosmetics work including hand modelling.
Hint: Google my name for more and for video examples (the moving packshot etc)
- Jewellery photography, on white/black and choice of models and MUA
- Cosmetics photography and lifestyle styling
- Lifestyle product and interiors photography
- Amazon product and lifestyle shoots to guidelines
- Accessories, shoes, bags etc specialist photographer
- All other types of still-life photography including industrial materials
- Videography: moving packhot ie inexpensive rotation clip of a still life shot.
- Video production: I also work with various video producers and editors for full complex productions in my studio
- Post-production ie. retouching
- Full art direction and idea creation services
- Contacts in graphic design and branding
- Contacts in social media marketing and traditional PR
Not enough? There's more! :
Tutor & Consultant:
In addition to my commercial and personal work, I consult companies on photography and Photoshop retouching to help retailers set up in-house studios. Please contact me if you want more information.
Area Covered: London, UK, Worldwide
- Studio Erameri 2009-
- Conde Nast (Vogue) in-house product photographer 2007-2009
- Retoucher for Mario Testino etc 2004 - 2006
- BA (Hons) Advertising & Editorial Photography from Kent Institute of Art & Design, 2000