- Harrogate, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Generating idea and leads, business networking, small business development, enterprise education, youth market research, public policy research, social media marketing.
Area Covered:more...Generating idea and leads, business networking, small business development, enterprise education, youth market research, public policy research, social media marketing.
Area Covered: LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Market Research
Job Title: Research Executive
Company: Dubit Limited
Description: • Key delivery role in the DCSF Evaluation for Enterprise Education. Recruiting schools to complete an initial online survey and then following this with 15 research visits at Secondary Schools in every region across the UK. Gathering evidence of Enterprise Education in schools by delivering focus groups with pupils and interviewing Senior Leadership Teams and Enterprise Coordinator's.
• Extensive client-focussed web research covering a range of topics including: Youth Market Trends, Enterprise Education, Social Media, and iPhone Apps.
• Research executive support for Dubit clients. Online tracker surveys, questionnaire design, teledepths, presentation decks, top line reports, open-end coding, quantitative analysis and data integrity checking.
• Februray 2010- Present. Sub-contracted to support the Young People's Enterprise Forum, a regionally-based group of private and public organisations with a mission to build a culture which values, promotes and nurtures enterprise among young people in an inclusive manner.
• Involved in all aspects of online communication, website traffic growth, policy research, working with forum members, producing case studies, sounding board for project planning and evaluation.
Job Title: Enterprise Team Undergraduate Role
Company: Yorkshire Forward
Description: Based at Yorkshire"s Regional Development Agency head office in Leeds, this was a very high quality professional environment and an award winning undergraduate training programme. I worked for the Business and Enterprise team that leads Yorkshire"s small business sector and entrepreneurial culture.
Key achievements and outcomes:
• Two reports on “International Best Practice in Enterprise” for the Head of Enterprise in Yorkshire.
• Created a monthly “Enterprise Newsletter” which was distributed throughout the organisation.
• Direct support for Rotherham Ready, Graduate Entrepreneurship, and 3rd Age Enterprise projects.
• Tracked projects and financial performance, produced quarterly reports
• Attended many networking events, workshops, management meetings and steering groups.
• Met key regional players; entrepreneurs, consultants, academics, MPs, and college directors.
Job Title: Consultancy Project Assistant
Company: Inkopo LTD.
Description: I worked full-time on a consultancy project that was contracted work through the Bradford SRB regeneration project (REGEN 2000). I attended meetings, collected information, carried out desk research and compiled a project plan to support delivery of the project.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Company: Carphone Warehouse
Description: The job involved communicating effectively with customers to understand their specific needs and therefore maximise sales. Through working in five different branches, including the highest performing branch in the country and two of Sheffield"s Premier-A stores I vastly improved my product knowledge, confidence and presentation abilities.
Job Title: Catering and hospitality industry
Company: La Tasca, Spanish Tapas Bar and Restaurant, Harrogate
Description: Various part-time and temporary jobs, over three years, in the hospitality and catering industry. Late hours. Tough work. Great fun. Great people. Great Experience.
Also worked part-time at -
Travail Employment Agency: 2 years
Squinting Cat Pub, Harrogate: 2 years
Field of Study: Chinese Mandarin
University / College: Leeds Metropolitan University
Degree: BA (Hons) International Business Studies
Field of Study: Sheffield Business School
University / College: Sheffield Hallam University