Highly creative, imaginative and dynamic Designer with more than 5 years extensive experience in conceptualizing and producing high-quality designs for various media. Excellentmore...Highly creative, imaginative and dynamic Designer with more than 5 years extensive experience in conceptualizing and producing high-quality designs for various media. Excellent interpersonal skills: works very well with the design team from concept to completion. Highly skilled in building relationships with client; using innovation and demonstrating initiative to achieve client’s objectives. Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Area Covered: anywhere
Work Experience Summary: EVER GROUP OF STORES• MAY 2009 • JAN 2010
• Provides directions to the in-house graphic designer regarding the design and layout of marketing materials.
• Assists in the conceptualization and execution of creative requirements.
• Reviews incoming design requests and monitor work to ensure consistency with brand guidelines and standards.
• Deals and coordinates with suppliers regarding cost and quality control of the production of creative materials, on-time delivery and installation.
• Does field works to check visual merchandising and guidelines is implemented and documents them in photos.
3M PHILIPPINES • JULY 2007 • MAY 2009
• Reflecting the high-quality design standards of 3M Strategic Brands • Post-it’®, Scotch-BriteTM, Scotch’® Tape, CommandTM, Filtrete TM and Nexcare’®.
• Developing, conceptualizing and creating requirements for marketing and ad campaign materials.
• Develops brand building programs such as presentations, email blasts, van signages and billboards.
• Works closely with marketers to create effective visual solutions and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
• Visits stores for checking of condition of merchandising materials and assess requirements for improvement or correction.
• Ensures that merchandising materials/set-ups implemented in stores have been documented with photographs.
• Understanding and determining specifications of materials to be used in production and prepare request for quotation.
• Coordinating with suppliers for prompt delivery and correct specifications of materials requested for production.
FIRST ASIA MOBLE (SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONES)• OCTOBER 2005 - JULY2007
• Generates concepts and designs for advertising promotions and marketing campaigns.
• Working with the Country Manager and Marketing Team on layout of graphics, text preparation and finalizing approved designs for production.
• In-charge of dealing with suppliers in sourcing raw materials for cost control and customized quality production; timely delivery and installation.
• Effectively monitor, guide, and motivate other team: merchandisers and assistant designer in the different projects assigned.
• Looking after office paper works to ensure documents of comparative bids are in order; purchase orders are released timely; invoices are correct and are relayed to accounting.
• Ensures that standards, identities and specific requirements of the different dealer customers and brands regarding logo, corporate images and other standards are conformed with.
• Documentation and recording of company’s affairs and events through presentations, photographs and other media that will appropriately reflect the activities.
IWEBMASTERS • DECEMBER2004•OCTOBER2005
• Provides various graphic and web projects to meet the client’s needs and requirements.
• Enhancement, color-correction and optimization of web photos ready for uploading.
• Checking of completed works if accurate in content and precise in decisions and standards.
• Coordinates with clients for update instructions and design improvements.
ï‚§ Publicis • Manila, Freelance Artist for Celeteque, Argentina and Wow Ulam ( April • June, 2010)
Education Summary: BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS MAJOR IN ADVERTISING,2004
PHILIPPINE WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY
Training Certificate in Digital Photography, 2006
Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation