- Windsor, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a methodical and accurate individual with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication and organizational skills.
I have a pro-active approach to my work and thrivemore...I am a methodical and accurate individual with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication and organizational skills.
I have a pro-active approach to my work and thrive on new challenges.
Following a prolongued illness I find myself at home and in need of some extra income. I am Portuguese by birth, have resided in the UK for the past 15 years and have several courses in the English language including Cambridge Examination for English Teachers and translation to and from Portuguese.
Should you consider my skills and experience would make a valuable contribution to your work requirements at present, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from yourself in the near future.
Area Covered: Berkshire
Education Summary: - Course of studies in secretarial skills (Portugal, 1994)
- First Certificate in English (England, 1996)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (England, 1997)
- Cambridge Examination for Language Teachers (England, 1997)
- Translation from and into Portuguese (England, 1997)
- Supervisory Skills - London Hilton Heathrow (England, 2000)
- Shop Floor Skills (Bronze level) - Past Times (England, 2001)
- Customer Service Skills (Bronze and silver levels ) - Past Times (England, 2008/2009)
- Course of studies in Administrative/Personal Assistant (England, 2009)
- ECDL - IT skills course (Currently undertaking)
Translator Portuguese/English & English/Portuguese