- Lagos, PT
- €20 /hr
- Available now
Highly driven professional with diverse work experience. Motivated Analyst and Accountant who has a thorough understanding of the retail industry specifically and an overall understandingmore...Highly driven professional with diverse work experience. Motivated Analyst and Accountant who has a thorough understanding of the retail industry specifically and an overall understanding of business practices and principals.
Possesses technical expertise in analyzing market data, managing a team, financial statements, journal entries, scheduling, payroll, and receivables. Results driven with high proficiency in team leadership and communication skills. Known for being goal-oriented, analytical, energetic, punctual, and highly organized. Diverse background with an MBA from Thomas More College and a strong ability to adapt to new situations.
Specialties: Accounting, Management, Running a cycling business, Starting a volunteer group, volunteering and working abroad.
The David J Joseph Company, Cincinnati, Ohio 2015
Handled International Documentary Letter of Credit for a variety of countries. Resolved problems timely through collaboration with various departmental relationships. Assisted in international export documentary letter of credit.
• Organize, audit and prepare unique Letter of Credit for International Export
• Researched, identified, and was a sales liaison for over 100 diverse relationships to facilitate ongoing
Ellerslie Recreation Centre-YMCA Auckland, New Zealand 2014-2015
Customer Care and Account Manager
Maintained high standards of customer service for a multi-services fitness organization and ensured that accurate financial accounting and procedures were followed. Facilitated the accounting processes daily and coordinated the appropriate documentation for month end. Recruited, maintained, and motivated staff to create a positive reception team.
• Hired two part time receptionists and created an improved training, roster, and leave process to promote accountability
• Identified and created a process to collect over $10,000 of after school care income from previous terms uncollected
• Instrumental in an audit, which successfully reached company compliance Participated in financial trainings and safety meetings
PL Marketing, Newport, Kentucky, USA 2012-2014
Space Management Analyst
Responsible for the review, validation and recommendation to Process Managers in Corporate and National Brand product placement. Provided technical and analytical services based on consumer data. Worked with various commodities with diverse guidelines and processes to meet quarter deadlines.
• Organized communication between analyst and Process Manager to facilitate timely completion of planogram writing
• Used reporting resources to identify opportunities with new products in various divisions Created a detailed Power Point Presentation for guidelines in updating a major software
Target, Florence, Kentucky, USA 2011
Executive Team Leader- Human Resources
Lead employees to ensure great guest service and exceptional team member performance. Inspired team members to positively contribute to a fast-paced, energetic environment. Oversaw and helped facilitate adequate staffing, training, and team member wellness events that improve employee turnover. Managed appropriate problem solving to ensure an effective and comfortable working environment.
• Successfully completed Target’s Business College
• Managed execution of weekly scheduling for 190 employees Facilitated completion of Annual Performance Reviews
• Demonstrated leadership through communicating relevant information at daily meetings
The David J Joseph Company, Cincinnati, Ohio 2008-2011
Credit and Collection Coordinator
Managed corporate accounts with regards to credit and availability. Built and maintained business relationships with various clients regarding account status. Assisted in international export documentary letter of credit.
• Oversaw receivables for timely payment in excess of $48 Million for 6 separate business units
• Developed a thorough understanding of the sales partnership in obtaining receivables
International Volunteer HQ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2015
• Taught English to Vietnamese students in a Tourism College
• Facilitated a learning process in a diverse environment
• Adapted to unique circumstances to meet charitable demands
ABC School Luang Probang, Laos 2015
• Created lesson plans and facilitated learning to children.
Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, KY 2009 – 2011
• Master of Business Administration (GPA: 3.8/4.0)
• Successfully presented a complex market expansion project for a local business
• Obtained high grade average while working full time
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 2003-2007
• Bachelors of Science in Accounting (GPA: 3.2/4.0)
University of Notre Dame, Australia 2005
Professional Accounting and Finance Services