- Bangkok, TH
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Over 10 years experienced with selling skills in various hotels\' chain; majority with 5-star and International chain. Had done several projects in opening up new hotelsmore...Over 10 years experienced with selling skills in various hotels\' chain; majority with 5-star and International chain. Had done several projects in opening up new hotels and resorts.
Have various types of databases available for executives, CEO, corporate firms in various industries.
Area Covered: Asia Pacific as well as the Pacific
Summary: YOUR EXPERIENCES:
- Over 12 years of experiences in International 5-star Hotel Chain (Four Seasons, Marriott, AliLa, Shangri-La, Hampshire Hotels, Accor, Amari (Local Chain) and local owned hotels&resorts.-
- Event Management and Wedding Consultancy
- S&M Consultant : 3 years for both hotels & resorts
- Pre-opening team for newly opened hotels & resorts: 5 years++
- Fundamental Of Sellings - Four Seasons
- It Pays To Pak Your Business - Four Seasons
- Building Your Business - Four Seasons
- RFPs Processing - Four Seasons
- Market Development Process - Four Seasons
- A Relationship Builds Sales Calls - Shangri-La
- Sell The Right Products- Shangri-La
- MICE and business generations - Shangri-La
- Sales Referrals - Marriott
- Qualifying - Marriott
- Effective Interview - Marriott
- Sales Negotiations - Accor
- Hotel Revenue Management - Accor
- Hotel Demand Segmentation -Accor
- Rate Parity & Rates Grid Analysis - Accor
- Evaluate Your Sales Team 360 Degrees- Accor
- Leisure Distribution-Accor
- Corporate Distribution-Accor
- Over 80,000 databases for local and overseas executives for Corporate, MICE and leisure high potential accounts.
Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing
Company: The AETAS Hotels & Residence
Description: -To responsible for overall S&M Department
-To overlook the planning and budgeting for pre-opening period.
-To estqablish the S&M Business Plans for both pre-opening and opening periods.
-To conduct the rates structure for overall market segmentations
together with the rates parity and revenue management methods.
-To provide the overall PR Perspective and action plans
-To conduct the marketing action plans with the focused on free online advertisement and social medias influenced.
-To conduct the weekly S&M Trainings to all team.
-To manage the group's website (new) with new contents and write-ups.
-To manage new hotel's collaterals and descriptions.
-To establish individual hotel's theme and positioning.
-To establish hotel's databases management based on the business potential and locations.
-To arrange the contracts, proposals, letters, annoucements, e-blasts, e-newsletters, newsletters, brochures, promotional templates for the hotel.
-To arrange the photography plans and themes.
-To work towards maximizing hotel's revenues among market segments.
-To ensure of reaching the sales targets with best average rates possible generated.
-To enhance the hotel's reputations worldwide.
Education Summary: Master Degrees - Hospitality
How to approach the wholesales market
How to set the budget and Sales & Marketing Plan
Account Management Program Training
Catering and Event Training
RFPs Training (M. Guide)
Delphi Training (2nd time)
Sales Development Program 1&2
Sales Writing Training
Delphi Training/ Fidelio Training
Tell Story about our Success in improving business
FS Selling Skills Program
Grooming Standard Training
Mass Communication Training
How to work with MICE Market
How to arrange the event order plan
How to handle Japanese clients
Sales Training; how to be effective
Vision Mission Training
Sales & Marketing Consultant