- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
TAK Credit Management get your invoices paid whilst retaining your customer relations. We become your credit control department, acting in your name as an extension to your business.
Somemore...TAK Credit Management get your invoices paid whilst retaining your customer relations. We become your credit control department, acting in your name as an extension to your business.
Some of the benefits of our service over employing in house are :
• Reliability : the service runs every week, we do not take holidays, go sick, or find another job.
• Performance : we have improved cash-flow by a minimum of 20% for all of our clients (and have achieved up to 65%).
• Full-time service for part-time cost : although we will be proactively work your account part time we will answer your dedicated line 5days, hence you get a full-time credit control department for the price of a part-time staff member.
• Cost effectiveness : when compared with the full costs of employing in house our service is extremely cost effective (NI, holiday cover, accomodation, IT, phone…)
• Access to expertise : TAK are Credit Management experts. You have access to experienced staff and our in house solicitor to advise on improvements in contractual terms, order to cash process, credit checking etc.
• Scalability : The service can be scaled up/down at short notice to deal with peaks and troughs in business.
• Peace of mind : we look after your cashflow so you can concentrate on core business.
Our service would include, but not be limited to :
• A named, experienced, dedicated Credit Control Manager assigned to your account with trained coverage for absence
• A Service Manager responsible for the performance of the service
• Implementation of defined credit management processes and procedures
• A results oriented service with agreed KPI's
• Credit Control Service provided in your name so that we appear to be part of your business
• Service provided in a customer-oriented manner in a way which maximises cash-flow whilst retaining your customer relations
• A service focussed on contacting your clients by phone as the most effective method of gaining payment
• Administration automated as far as possible (e.g. automated statements, reminders…)
• Dealing with customer queries to with an agreed query resolution process
• Ongoing credit reporting on your clients
• Weekly and monthly performance reporting
• Ongoing reviews of the Order to Cash process to optimise your cashflow
• A dedicated phone line with your local code and calls answered in your name 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
• Access to our Debt Recovery service or Litigation service if required.
Outsourced Credit Control Services and Debt Recovery