Online Marketing Consultant / Director @ SearchLeap
I am a Adwords Qualified freelance consultant and a Director of SearchLeap, specalizing in SEO, PPC and optimising online marketing campaigns for maximum conversion.
A fullmore...I am a Adwords Qualified freelance consultant and a Director of SearchLeap, specalizing in SEO, PPC and optimising online marketing campaigns for maximum conversion.
A full time employee from 2000 to 2009, I have delivered online campaign for both local, medium and national brands including fish4jobs and Agora UK (part of Agora Inc and one of the largest online publishers in the world).
From 2009 to present I have moved from freelance consultant to Director at SearchLab, there are two sides to the business, 1) seo - ppc digital agency and 2) seo - ppc consulting
My expertise inludes seo, ppc, social media, email marketing, web design & usability and online optimisation.
Area Covered: UK
Company Name: SearchLab
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Summary: Self Employed, Bradford West Yorkshire
Online Marketing Consultant (13/03/10 – present)
• Working on-site and remotely to provide seo, ppc, online marketing services to a number of clients including SEO Agency in Surrey (http://www.immersivemedia.co.uk), PPC Agency in London (http://www.alivewalls.com) and client side as below.
Liquid Tehcnologies Ltd, Otley, WestYorkshire
Privately owned ISV (Independent Software Vendor) business operating within both b2b and b2c marketplace.
Online Marketing Manager (21/03/11 – present) Contract Position
• Reporting to the Managing Director to deliver the online strategy for the corporate website and micro-sites.
• Development and execution of seo strategy for corporate website including on page and off page optimisation.
• Management of £3k per month Adwords account across search and display network. Reduced CPA from over £7 to £3.66 in 3 months.
AutoVip Group Ltd, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Privately owned business operating in the prestige car market.
Online Marketing Manager (01/05/10 – 18/03/2011) Contract Position
• Reporting to the Managing Director to deliver the online strategy for all group websites including www.autovip.co.uk and www.vipcarfinance.co.uk.
• Management of £4k per month Adwords account across search and display network. Reduced CPA from £24 to £14 after 1 month
• Development and execution of seo strategy for all corporate websites including on page and off page optimisation.
• Developed and launched in excess of 30 microsites to support seo strategy.
• Managing third party suppliers to create custom landing pages for both PPC and SEO channels including on-going a-b split testing for conversion.
• Developing social media channels including facebook, twitter and linkedin.
Agora Business Publications, Skipton North Yorkshire
Part of Agora Inc, the largest online publisher in the world with well known brands including Money Week, The Daily Crux, Porters Stanberry and International Living.
Online Marketing Manager (27/05/09 – 12/04/10)
• Reporting to the UK Director to deliver the online strategy for all internal Product Divisions through consultancy support for the Product Managers and in line with agreed budget plans on spend and cpa.
• Developed and implemented two-step ppc customer acquisition strategy to grow trial subscriptions for btc product using front end products.
• Developed seo optinimzed website to test ctr and cpa, versus ppc
• Carried out PCI DSS compliance audit to enable testing of taking online payments
• Leading all online testing projects including a/b split testing of ppc ads, landing pages, marketing emails, sign-up pages and other online elements.
• Implementation of Google optimizer to cut cpa for one product from £8.50 to £5.40 cpa in just 2 months.
• Currently testing Google website optimizer to increase conversions further
• Management of freelance copywriters and designers to deliver powerful and engaging online copy
Job Title: Adwords Review
Company: Surge Digital
Description: Carried out a review and restructure of the clients adwords campaign including breaking out adgroups were possible, researching and adding new keywords and search types including negative keywords.
Creating new ads for a/b split testing and providing feedback on landing pages.
Education Summary: • Google Adwords Individually Qualified Professional, 2011
• Studying member of the CIM. Currently working towards Chartered Status
• Certification in Email Marketing, December 2009
• Certification in Landing Page Optimization, December 2009
• Certification in Fundamentals of Online Testing, December 2009
• Attendance at WordCamp UK (Guests incl. Matt Mullenweg), 18th-19th July 09, Cardiff.
• Attendance at Agora Internet Summit (guests Incl. Howie Jackobson), 10-13th June 09, France
• Professional Internet Marketer Certification, 19th May 2009.
BA (Hons) Marketing and Human Resource Management 2:1 (68% Average)
University of Lincolnshire and Humberside (1997-2000)