- Bangalore, IN
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Technically astute, business savvy, and an efficient project manager with over 10 years of brilliant experience in Software Development in the following domains-Web applicationsmore...Technically astute, business savvy, and an efficient project manager with over 10 years of brilliant experience in Software Development in the following domains-Web applications and windows application for Aviation, Investment Banking Solution, Resource Management, real estate management software and CRM, My 10 years of experience includes:
• An experienced professional specialized in Project management with a development background including 2.6 years as Project Manager and over 3 years in project management. Plus 4+ years VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000/2005 and 2+ years VB, SQL Server 7.0/2000 and 1+ year in PowerBuilder, Hyperion SQR, Crystal Report (7.0, XI).
• A good exposure with planning and scheduling, cost control, earned value analysis, contract and project management
• A good exposure utilization of tools like MS Project Planner, Function Point Analysis for estimation and tracking
• Exposed to Business like MIS, Banking, Staffing, Title and Insurance, Aviation (in-flight service management).
• Skilled and well conversant with project management body of knowledge (PMBOK-2005), Six Sigma, and CMMI level 5.
• Experienced in completing and controlling projects from initiation to planning and execution till completion and commissioning, on time and within budgets
• First rate communication and negotiation skills, able to convey difficult technical issues to all areas of business.
• Always driving for perfection in work and related activities. Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively
• Used to work under pressure and able to adopt a flexible approach to both work procedures and hours.
• Very adaptable - A proven fast learner capable of applying knowledge to provide solutions and able to acquire and use new skills rapidly and effectively.
• Self Starter with Excellent team leadership and good communication skills. Managing multiple teams across various technologies and geographical locations using Waterfall method and Agile (Iterative) development methodology used. Managed projects with the Onsite-Offshore model where interaction with piers at various locations is necessary
• Interaction with customer for requirements gathering and also to study and understand the issues they have been facing and to see how best they can be resolved
Area Covered: london
Work Experience Summary: 10 years in IT, currently working as project manager
Education Summary: Master in Computer application