- New Delhi, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a MBA with HR as an specialization.I have overall one an half year of experience as a HR Executive with reputed organisations.I got married this year 28feb,2011 and left mymore...I am a MBA with HR as an specialization.I have overall one an half year of experience as a HR Executive with reputed organisations.I got married this year 28feb,2011 and left my job due to commutation problem.Now I am hunting for job related to my skills.
Area Covered: Human Resourse
Job Title: HR Exrecutive
Company: Neo Consultant
Description: 1. Responsible for the entire life cycle of the Recruitment process.
2. Interacting with the clients, holding discussions, understanding the client's requirements.
3. Identifying the potential candidates through various sources like internal databank, job portals, Head Hunting & Reference etc to fill the vacancies and stimulating them to apply for the jobs.
4. Conducting job postings through job portals.
5. Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication Skills, interest level, availability, salary.
6. Maintaining a systematic and comprehensive database of all candidates.
7. Co-ordinating with the business team and take new requirements.
8. Constantly developing and maintaining internal Database on basis of immediate and future needs
9. Constant follow-ups with candidates joining on specific date and ensuring maximum candidates turning up for interviews.
10. Ensure quality and timely delivery of resources as per client's mandate.
Field of Study: Human Resource
University / College: MADURAI KAMRAJ UNIVERSITY