- Bangalore, IN
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I have been working as a full time executive assistant with fortune Top 10 IT companies.
• Responsible for calendar management, requiring interactionmore...I have been working as a full time executive assistant with fortune Top 10 IT companies.
• Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal & external executives & assistants as well as consultants to co-ordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
• Communicate & handle all incoming & outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Senior Director.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
• Prepare and maintain Director’s expense report.
• Setup and coordinate cross-geographical and cross-functional meetings and conferences.
• Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
• Collecting & compiling Monthly and weekly reports from various departments.
• Arranging Tele & Video conferences.
• Travel arrangements -Visa processing, handling bookings, routing, handle travel related formalities, generation of Travel Authorizations, follow up on approvals, booking of accommodations, Organizing invite letters for visitors and provide logistical support when needed.
• Setup accommodation and logistics for company visitors
• Tracking weekly targets for Consultants vs quarterly achievement.
• Recruitment co-ordination with candidates and interviews
• Track and follow-up on meeting agenda and action items
• Attending Management meetings on behalf of Senior Director
• Maintenance of Personnel Records, adherence to procedures, company policies and legislations.
Area Covered: USA, UK, Canada
Work Experience Summary: 8 years as Executive Assistant
Education Summary: Bachelors in Business Administration.
Executive Assistant - Admin Assistance