- Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
bespoke business control and reporting systems design and implementation.
Business and operational management professional with extensive experience across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative operations including PR, communications, marketing,more...Business and operational management professional with extensive experience across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative operations including PR, communications, marketing, planning, logistics, administration and customer service. Key strengths include.
• Excellent organisational and project management capability.
• Ability to manage a project and to lead teams to plan and deliver project work
• Excellent negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills, liaising with stakeholders both internally and externally at all levels
• Self starter / manager with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
• Ability to analyse and research information
• Ability to develop and present information and data both orally and written to a range of audiences in a clear and concise manner.
Area Covered: Kent
Job Title: Project Officer
Company: Kent County Council
Description: • Research and development of a communications strategy to ensure the widest possible access to the service, gathering and organizing a range of information for a variety of sources.
• Development and maintenance of the Service website ensuring the widest possible accessibility
• Lead on the development and maintenance of appropriate systems within the service, providing analysis to inform service developments and feedback to the Local Authority
• Promoting and marketing the range of activities provided by the Service to parents, Kent County Council and partner agencies
• Specific project work in order to facilitate completion and implementation of specific projects, ensuring relevant and accurate data is produced. Monitor and record the project progress against the established project plan, preparing summary reports as required
• Provision of statistical reports for analysing themes and trends and prepare reports for a range of audiences.
• Review and maintenance of systems to produce a service annual report
• Support and training to the team on ICT and data analysis
• Benchmarking the service offering across UK wide market
Degree: NVQ Level 3
Field of Study: study
University / College: ICM