- Boca Raton, FL, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Project Manager Consultant experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented and resourceful inmore...Project Manager Consultant experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet; able to analyze processes, identify areas of improvement and implement time and cost saving applications. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
• Project Management
• Data Management
• Teaching and Training
• Problem Solving
• Fluent in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Competent Macromedia Flash MX and Dreamweaver MX
• Administered and coordinated the data management aspects of a multiyear Capital Campaign which encompassed over one hundred thousand records, thousands of donors and millions of dollars in gifts.
• Created and implemented the Art Department project tracking procedure which entails managing 20-50 project requests per week for
over 80 departments.
• Successfully coordinated a community youth event with 14,000 in attendance. Activities included set up, coordinating volunteers, PowerPoint presentations, booking facilities, organizing vendors, coordinating stage lighting, booking bands, artists and speakers, arranging travel reservations, creating itineraries, keeping event records, etc.
Area Covered: US - Eastern/Central, Europe - London to Budapest
Work Experience Summary: Project Management
• Developed project work flow system.
• Received, reviewed and managed all new projects.
• Prepared weekly status reports.
• Facilitated the clients’ needs.
• Coordinated artists, writers, printers, and distribution of product on time and budget.
Technical Support and Computer Analysis
• Created and conducted training classes for Shelby Membership Management System and numerous Microsoft products.
• Supported staff with software technical support for all Microsoft products.
• Designed several databases and maintained data integrity.
• Assisted in the coordination of changeover from a manual reporting system to an automated database.
• Assisted with network management.
Administrative and Accounting
• Executed accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger adjustments to complete the Trial Balance Sheet.
• Assisted in layout and design of proposals, corporate profiles, marketing plans and operations manuals.
• Produced all corporate reports including Daily revenue, Weekly Productivity, Monthly Budget vs. Actual Comparison, Quarterly Trends and Performance Summary Reports.
Event and Facility Coordinating
• Participated in the organization and implementation of numerous youth retreats, camps and conferences.
• Coordinated special events that entailed booking travel arrangements, creating itineraries, planning menus and keeping event records.
• Managed and booked activities, facilities, and fixtures for over 80 departments and their events throughout a 72 acre, 300,000 square foot campus.
• Oversaw and delegated responsibilities to Volunteer Staff
• Designed flyers, calendars, bulletin boards, newsletters and support materials for various events and conferences.
• Facilitated sound and video equipment set up for meetings.
Pathway to Joy Ministries, Inc. Hollywood, Florida
VOLUNTEER SERVICE / CHILD SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
June 2007 • Present
Calvary Chapel Church, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Florida
DATA ADMINISTRATOR/ PROJECT COORDINATOR
August 1997 • June 2007
Beach Colony Properties, Inc., Pompano Beach, Florida
ASSISTANT TO THE ART DEPARTMENT AND WEB SITE PROJECT COORDINATOR
October 2003 - May 2004
Education Summary: Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth Florida (1989 to 1991)
Project Manager / Bookkeeper