- Stokenchurch, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I produce high-quality written materials for businesses and individuals looking to gain a competitive edge through effective written communication. I can help you to find the wordsmore...I produce high-quality written materials for businesses and individuals looking to gain a competitive edge through effective written communication. I can help you to find the words to convey your message with clarity, consistency and precision.
Here are some examples of the type of projects I can write for:
- Marketing literature - get your message across with words that your audience will act on
- Proposals and bid submissions - provide the client with a polished, well presented document that will give you the advantage over your competitors
- Press releases - get your news stories published and enhance your reputation
- Company newsletters - address your target audience with lively, engaging text
- Brochures - promote your business with high-quality product literature
- Articles - I can copyedit your own writing or provide original writing to a brief
- Website copy - I will write punchy and informative attention-grabbing text
- CVs - a word-perfect CV will help you to stand out from the crowd
- Letters - create the right impression with all your written communications
- Presentations - make an impact with high-quality wording, and keep your audience interested in what you have to say.
In fact, if you have any project involving writing, I can support you. I will work closely with you to develop a detailed understanding of your requirements, and hence maximise the value of my contribution.
Area Covered: National by email / phone, prepared to travel within Bucks / Berks / Oxon / London
Work Experience Summary: I am an English graduate with several years\' experience writing for large and small organisations. I provide specialist support to businesses and individuals that require high-quality written materials. I have plenty of experience in a fast-paced commercial environment, working on all kinds of writing assignments, including:
- Marketing literature
- Proposals and bid submissions
- Press releases
- Company newsletters
- Website copy
I am adept at researching and understanding complex or technical concepts, having written articles for medical journals and worked on bid submissions for public sector clients such as the Highways Agency, NHS and the Ministry of Defence.
Before becoming freelance, I was a full-time Bid Writer at Amey plc, one of the UK\'s leading public service providers. In this role, I contributed to major bid submissions for £multi-million contracts, delivering high-quality documents to strict deadlines.
Education Summary: 2004 - BA (Hons) 2:1 in English from Bristol University
2008 - Postgraduate Certificate in Management from Oxford Brookes University (passed with Distinction).