- Morgan Hill, CA, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Provide a complete complement of marketing research-based services to industry, with a primary focus on B2B and technology-driven products, solutions and services. Areas of particularmore...Provide a complete complement of marketing research-based services to industry, with a primary focus on B2B and technology-driven products, solutions and services. Areas of particular emphasis include:
- Assessments of current and future marketplace needs for technology-based products, solutions and services.
- Market segmentation studies, to assist client management in refining
- Customer Benchmarking surveys targeting technology-based products and services.
- Hypothesis testing of marketing and positioning strategies and statements.
- Opportunity Research, a cost-effective solution for smaller/start-up companies, which combines traditional marketing research with sales lead generation.
Ongoing monitoring of both the customer base and the marketplace is vital if a company is to maintain its competitive edge. Areas of expertise include:
- Issue identification
- Survey instrument design
- Messaging validation
- Mapping decision processes
- Hypothesis testing
- Messaging validation
- Primary and secondary data collection, with a particular focus on gathering in-depth information from mid-to-senior level line of business and technology executives
- Actionable data analysis, with the objective of providing actionable recommendations for management.
Area Covered: North America
Summary: Susan Collignon has over 25 years of experience directing and managing marketing research projects, primarily in high technology marketplaces. Prior to becoming an independent marketing research consultant in 1995 , she served as director of research programs at technology research firm Prognostics (now part of TNS Global), where she developed and directed custom research programs for nearly 10 years.
Company: Market Catalyst Group
Description: Have done numerous projects for this client over the past 10 years. Referenced project involved the completion of 45 interviews with mobile content users in Great Britain. End client was Global 100 telecommunications company.
Education Summary: University of California at Berkeley, BA
Marketing research consultant